breezebkp breezebkp 41-45, F 16 Answers Sep 8, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Because hes lost his marbles

Best Answer

He's not interested. :( His loss.

Best Answer

Cold and honest truth? Something about you was a dealbreaker for him. I do not know what. :(

Best Answer

I'm so confused bcuz this has never happened to me b4..plus,he was so affectionate all week long when we were emailing each other...then at the end of our first date he tells me this...

Best Answer

either he really feels that they are not compatible<br />
or<br />
he;s a jerk

Best Answer

All week long via emails he was really into me...after one date in person he thought we were not compatible..it's like he didn't even give it a chance

Best Answer

It's like dealing with a child , immaturity thing

Best Answer

Probably because it is not the age that is the question. It didn't click.

Best Answer

I wouldn't take it personally. If its never happened to you before then obviously you're not the problem. He's probably at a different stage of his life and looking for someone who perhaps meets his needs. 20 years is a big jump for age difference. Think, would you think a 20 yr old would be compatible with you?

Best Answer

cause u talk too much.

Best Answer

I never got a word in during the 4 1/2 hrs of our date..he did all the talking..so I just listened

Best Answer

what makes you think it's about age?

Best Answer

I guess that's the first thing that came to mind

Best Answer

If you like him. Just email him again and tell him you would like to try again. There is nothing wrong with that. 4 hours is too much for a first day. Get to know each other much more slowly. Tell him you'd still like to be friends, and then get to know each other slowly

Best Answer

I did email him..I said I would like to be friends and that I find him to be a very interesting individual..but he never responded back

Best Answer

Give him time. Don't think too much into it, it probably has more to do with him, than it has to do with you.

Best Answer

At least I opened that window (of being friends)..I guess time will tell..I'm just not patient..I was given the same advice by my girlfriends..But for some reason..I got stuck on him, ughhh!!

Best Answer

good luck :)

Best Answer

All I see is age here... nothing else... There are many reasons.

Best Answer

What do u mean?? When we met the first time..we talked for about 15min..then all week long we communicated via emails..then we met for our date..we spend 4 1/2 hrs talking at the restaurant..then when he walked me to my car he said that it was not going to go any further than this because we were not compatible...explain this to me

Best Answer

I have no idea what you talked about... I have no clue how he responded to your conversation ...either verbally or physically. There isn't enough information.

Best Answer

Maybe he is a bit confused :P

Best Answer

Because he didn't feel any chemistry

Best Answer

Venturing a guess to one possible explanation here: maybe he believes they're not compatible...

Best Answer

Did you wear his old *** out?

Best Answer