Its called office politics of the nasty kind. Happens in too many offices.

Best Answer

They have mental issues. Obviously they feel threatened by you or are envious of you. Going to your manager tells me they feel you are outshining them or something. Jealousy makes people do really hateful things.

Best Answer

I think that's what it's called...I could be wrong

Best Answer

Some people can't be happy unless they're making other people unhappy. It's a concept I had a hard time accepting, but it seems to be true. Like suicide bombers, it's a hard thing to defend yourself against. <br />
I had a co-worker that was always bad mouthing me behind my back. He came into my second job for some take out and ran his mouth to the wrong people. Five guys were going to jump him in the parking lot. I intervened on his behalf because he had his five year old with him. On Monday he told everyone at our day job that I had tried to have him beaten up over the weekend. The worst part was, some people believed him.<br />
What can you do about a person like that? Everyone has a different answer. I've found, in the long run, the best revenge is continuing to be who you are. Nothing will (probably) ever change your co-worker. That person will continue to be a small minded, miserable, #%**^#. Have as little contact as possible, watch your back, and don't let them wear you down. Eventually, assuredly, that person will have their reward!

Best Answer

Either you're a force to not b reckoned with or your coworker is a ***!

Best Answer

Something like that happened to me, I was going to get a promotion as a manager and the executive manager did not like me one bit and started saying all these things about me. What I hated the most was that she said I was making up my pregnancy complications shortly after I lost my baby and decided to never go back to that job.

Best Answer

Omg.... so sorry to hear this. How horrible some people can be.

Best Answer

horrible and she pretended to be my friend. sigh.....

Best Answer

Lack of something better to do,jealous,veiw you as a threat ,trying to climb the corporate ladder or they could just be a sad lonely individual that has no other hobby then make themselves feel better by fabricating stories about others? I couldn't really give you their reason but some people are just a constant reminder that natural selection went out the window decades ago.

Best Answer

I agree... she is pretty sad and pathetic... I thought we were friends and all of a sudden she stabs me in the back for no reason. She and my manager are bffs so I did confront my manager as well and she began to cry and apoligize but I have no trust there and I hate going to work now unless my manager is gone for the day. I just dont' understand why these two women would spread rumors and my manager should have just asked me instead of believing and helping the girl spread lies.

Best Answer

Some people are just like that,they go through burning every bridge they come across and by the end of their lives they finally relize they have no where to go. Good luck and hope work gets better.

Best Answer

obviously this person has too much time on their hands

Best Answer

Because your co-worker is a whackadoodle.

Best Answer