however, he says he just wants to be friends........sometimes i get the feeling he is afraid to commit to a relationship. idk, we crossed the friendship boundary the first night we met by making out and decided afterwards to just be friends...... any thoughts out there?
smitten321 smitten321 36-40, F 3 Answers Jun 11, 2011

He wants all the friendhip you will allow him to get honey. Your the driver in this situation, if you want more then you will get it, if you dont then just tell him you dont feel that way, and hope for the best... But bet your *** he wants more than just friendship with you... How do I know, im a guy with girls as friends as did my friends, and we all wanted more if we could have it...

Best Answer

Don't listen to BooSFla. I don't even know you and I want sex. Haha. It's just part of being a guy, really. We don't need emotional attachment for this kind of thing.

Best Answer

Obviously, he views you as more then just a friend. On another note I don't get the cybersex thing but that's just me.

Best Answer