middlemanj middlemanj 51-55, M 6 Answers Sep 16, 2013

Because it's kind of gross having spérm swimming around on your face or in your mouth..

Best Answer

Would you want *** splattered on your face??

Best Answer

Splatter *** in HER face.

Best Answer

I know what he said... He's asking why she wouldn't want that. I know I don't want *** all over my face. So why would I expect her to let me shoot it all over hers?

Best Answer

I drink her in, I mean drink her in. I would not demand she swallow or even take it on her face but at some point she must realise it an intimate act..the lover's I have had felt strongly that it was bonding when she took my come in her mouth and I kissed her deeply..they all got the point! Maybe I have been lucky!

Best Answer

Oh... You were the OP....

Best Answer

The reason is irrelevant, she says no, u respect it, end of story

Best Answer

She didn't say , "No". She didn't say anything so there is no reply to respect. You're avoiding an answer.

Best Answer

Not let u, that means no

Best Answer

Maybe it means that to a TS...EWWW.

Best Answer

No idea what u just said

Best Answer

Sorry I Can't Answer That Question. I Look At It Different I Guess. If That's What My Man Wants, That's What My Man Gets. My Goal Is To Please Him..... I Get Pleased In Return. You Just Need To Find Someone That Likes What You Like. If Your Not On The Same Page From The Beginning You Won't Be Happy.

Best Answer