seanhauck366 seanhauck366 36-40 12 Answers Jan 11, 2011

Maybe she was just having a conversation with you..and you read too much into it..maybe the other man was her boyfriend or someone she knows..Without specifics, she can't be declared rude..*lol*

Best Answer

Because talking to you and conversing with you does NOT mean she is sexually or romantically interested in you and especially not committed to you and only you!! lol Isn't it obvious?

Best Answer

Well, maybe she was just having a convo with you... having a chat... aren't people, who are in relationships or have interest in another person, allowed to talk to others? Laugh with others? Be social? Maybe you read way more into the convo then what really was happening or taking place??

Best Answer

One question, do you know that man and the nature of their relationship? <br />
If the answer is no, move on.

Best Answer

Maybe she wanted to make you see how desirable she is to other men and make you think she is cool! It sounds like an overreaction on her part.. I don't care how exited I am to see someone I don't usually jump on furniture. Sounds like an attention ***** to me!

Best Answer

the important part is knowing it's rude, if you are getting to know someone and care about them you don't do that. Dont' fall for tests, be guiniune and don't take crap from people.

Best Answer

two separate things/thinks.we like so many people from different reasons,you just have to find a way to give her reasons to like you more and more :).

Best Answer

I agree with calicuz...but who knows those two might just be friends or a cousin...don't jump to conclusions just yet figure some stuff out...before you give up..

Best Answer

maybe she was dreaming. or lost, or sad, or confused, or scared, or vulnerable, or overwhelmed or maybe.. tired?

Best Answer

She might have just been trying to get a reaction from you. she might have been trying to see if you're the "jealous" type. If you're just "talking" or just "friends" then there should be know reason for you to be jealous. Right.....??????

Best Answer