why would he ask me to be his g/f so quickly? is it maybe just to sleep with me what do you think guyz?
sweetzheartz333 sweetzheartz333 22-25, F 16 Answers Feb 8, 2009

I'm going to be really obvious here: because he likes you and wants you to be his GF!

Best Answer

I think a 5th date is a good place to decide if u like the person enough to persue a relationship with them i think that this guy must be worth something and that taking it slow already means hes not all about what most typical guys are....you should hang on to this one for a while...best of luck to you

Best Answer

He obviously wanted to get to know you, and the fact that he is taking things slow means that he wants a relationship, not just sex. Sounds like a gentalman and a keeper!

Best Answer

I'm not one to answer this question, but here's some insight...<br />
I've never been one to EVER ask a woman to be my girlfriend, I just feel things in social relationships of that type should not be that formal and business like, but rather, should be casual and relaxed and fun.<br />
I never go out with a girl expecting her to become my girlfriend, and I never go out and expect to find a girlfriend. True girlfriends seem to just happen, and are not created.

Best Answer

looks like he's took his time to know you alot more thats all i see. guys don't tend to think 3 steps ahead like most women. don't make anything more out of it until he gives you a reason feel otherwise.

Best Answer

I don't think the 5th date is too soon to ask you to be his girlfriend....now, if he asked you to marry him, then I'd be worried....

Best Answer

I think that in him taking that long to even ask you to be his girl friend means that he finds something in you that he greatly likes....As far as the sex goes....Just because you are his girlfriend does that really have to mean that you are going to jump into bed with him....COme on...Get real....are there no men out there that thinks with the one on the shoulders...and not the one covered by the zipper.....Or do you think that less of him....or your seld...To think that all he is wanting is to get into your pants......I thought that way once....A long time ago....Then I met my husband.....And discovered that there are good men in the world today...Well it wqas 30 years ago that I found him....ANd he made a better person out of me....And I thank him greatly for that...

Best Answer

I told my wife I thought I was going to merry her on like the third date, and she freek'd. But hey, that was like back in 97.. we got married in 2003.... not so sure that was the best thing to do at the time, ( not the marriage but the marriage statement on the 3rd date ) but again.. it's been like 10 years, and when you know... you know. With that in mind,, the girlfriend/boyfriend titles seem a little less dramatic.

Best Answer

If you've been on 5 dates aren't you his girlfriend already in a sense?

Best Answer

I suppose the 5th date should be ok. Personally never had this experience. She has always been the one to approach that subject and usually it was around the 3rd date. So I reckon you should go for it. Good Luck!

Best Answer

WHY NOT!....Wanted to be sure!!

Best Answer

My first boyfriend, we decided we were together before the first date. My second boyfriend we decided after the first one. Same with the 3rd. It was the right time for us.

Best Answer