Ok so this guy that I worked with three years ago found out I was single and called me to ask me out. I said yes, and we both have very busy schedules, so we planned on findin out when we were both free next.So for the last two weeks I texted him a couple times, no response. Why in the hell would he ask me out then fall off the face of the earth? I just don't get it. And thats not all, a coworker of mine flirted with me constantly everyday and asked if I was single.. then when I finally was single I gave him my number. He never called and now he acts like I dont even exist! What am I doing wrong?
lovesfun21 lovesfun21 18-21, F 13 Answers Sep 20, 2009

because they are stupid! they aren't worth your time. so just go out and find someone who is going to treat you right. move on :)

Best Answer

You aren't doing anything wrong, THEY are!

Best Answer

Cuz he's a dillweed.

Best Answer

Alot of guys just like to see if they can get you interested in them. It's kinda like the thrill of the chase thing....

Best Answer

I don't want to say this but it maybe plausable ... It could of been a bet between to guys. <br />
I'm not trying to hurt your feeling but I seen it done and truly it's just mean spirited!

Best Answer

Hi,<br />
Coz he's a frigging *******. You not doing anything wrong. Is that you in the pic? Wow. You are clearly stunning. How could anyone ignore you?<br />
Michael

Best Answer

Maybe he got involved with someone else or he just got side tracked. My advice is quit worrying. Be yourself, do your on thing, and guys will come around. They always want what is not so available. Life is short- forget it and go on. Let the guys wonder why you didn't text back or "what happened to her?" Make any sence?

Best Answer

Hey,you're doing nothing wrong! just go back living your life and ignore them both... And dont tell guys that youre single when they ask,sometimes guys wants to test the water and see your reaction to what your response would be.. Dont call them or txt them,just leave it,when they're ready-they wil come to you. Hope that helps you! chau 4 now.

Best Answer