and my friend asked why he never invited her ova to his partners house when they lived near each other etc and he said he doesnt do that have friends come over for coffee
kikikay kikikay 22-25 23 Answers Jun 22, 2012

the guy is cheating..

Best Answer

not with my friend she not going to be a option

Best Answer

I'm involved in something like this. I go to the gym with a guy that has a gf. He said he doesn't tell her because she would be jealous. But I kept at him and he finally admitted that he knew he was wrong for doing it because he wanted to figure me out to see if he would break it off with her. He was keeping his options open! LOL!

Best Answer

what an a**h*** LOL

Best Answer

well b/c he is a guy who lacks integrity.......move on

Best Answer

coz gals are just jealous insecure b*tches.

Best Answer

but hes keeping her secret from his friends as well , so you reply doesnt explain why he keeps her secret from his male and female friends ?

Best Answer

haven't you heard that friends are b*stards that can't keep a secret.. he is dead if his gf finds out.:D believe me, I speak from experience.

Best Answer

i dont think his partner is insecure at all ,he seems to be the one acting like a b'tch

Best Answer

dont think so sum women turn a blind one to there player boyfriends

Best Answer

sounds like a cheat to me mate

Best Answer

Maybe because he did not want to share her. :) wink

Best Answer

It culd be many thins, culd be hes afraid his gf willvtake it badly or, he wants to keep his feelings towards her away from other ptying eyes,it may be that they have had sexual relations before and he dosnt want to be exposed or the girl really is hot for him and he wants to act on it in the nearest future.

Best Answer

nope they were never involved and hes the one being secretive shes not she lets people know there friends

Best Answer

hmm sounds like he is not really interested in his female friend sounds like he is hiding alot of things and when the two meet one day things could get ugly i wouldnt hide something like that at all

Best Answer

There may be absolultely nothing wrong going on. Except that he may be worried that his gf may have a fit of insecurity. The gf may be a person who is very possessive and may consider ANY female friends as competitors to his affection.<br />
I have had 3 female friends in college who were REALLY good friends. We have shared a lot of laughter and tears over many years. Now they live in three different countries and I had the chance recently to meet them together in my hometown. I asked them to come over to my house because my wife could not stand the thought that I could "go out" with them that day. When they came, they were given the coldest possible reception by my wife and they all left kinda hurt. Our friendship hasn't been the same after that. It was two decades of innocent warmth down the drain. I brought this topic up with my wife a few weeks back and asked her why she behaved like that. She simply asked me to bring only male friends home so that she wouldn't have to feel jealous about some strange women "sharing her husband's affection."<br />
Now you know. Please don't judge that guy.

Best Answer

i have to say that IMHO your wife should love &amp; trust you enough not to "feel jealous about some strange women "sharing her husband's affection."

Best Answer

Come on: he doesn't want HER to find out about (small) her. His friends will leak HER in two seconds, then? <br />
That's why.

Best Answer

Maybe cause he is embarrass of u

Best Answer

pure booty call

Best Answer

He likes her and wants to see where it will go

Best Answer

It could be an innocent friendship BUT he is afraid his friends and partner will jump to the wrong conclusion.

Best Answer

hes had no problem with his old partner and friends knowing about his other female friends why just keep her secret

Best Answer

Maybe he can't reveal the secret because it's a SECRET and you're not supposed to reveal it to the whole friend group?!<br />
Why he didn't invite the friend over - 1)the house is a mess and he was embarassed; 2)his gf would be jealous and superstitious; 3)he just doesn't like guests or the friend

Best Answer