Lonelygirl196 Lonelygirl196 16-17 11 Answers Feb 3, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Cuz he's cheep

Best Answer

Well, it's the same reasoning behind Valentines Day and Xmas. The reason is.... guys associate buying and receiving gifts with a certain level of commitment and if they are not ready to be committed to you, then many times they will dissapear or break up. They do not want you to think they like you more than they do. It sucks, I know it first hand, but at the same time, it proves your guy does not have the ability to comunicate freely with you and that he may not like you as much as you did him. Not a great guy anyway so he did you a favor. Sorry!

Best Answer

Didn't want to get you a present.

Best Answer

Just using you for things that he wants if you know what I mean I bet his selfish and takes but don't give

Best Answer

He is not serious about you<br />
Doesn't have the heart to please you<br />
Undecided about you<br />
Doesn't have a man's pride'<br />
Doesn't have money for a dinner for two.<br />
And worst, he doesn't have the honor to come up with an acceptable excuse for his extended absence.

Best Answer

Unless you're madly in love with him, don't give him the second chances he is looking for.

Best Answer

He was too cheap to buy a gift

Best Answer

Why would you fall for that?<br />
And let him come back...

Best Answer

He seemed nice in the begining and then that. However I did not take him back.

Best Answer

He's cheap and at least he's dumb enough to show it.

Best Answer

Uh because he is a ****? Why would you take someone back like that?

Best Answer

I didnt. Never would date him again (:

Best Answer

Probly cheating

Best Answer