I've always been put down by boys. I just want to know why guys make fun of something that is so sensitive.
ShyChocolate12 ShyChocolate12 18-21, F 18 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

I could put it down to a few psychologically relevant answers about his view of himself, women, and society, perhaps his mother fixation, or his being anal retentive but I'd rather just say it's because of his little wienie.

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

cause there dumb,mean, and jack @SS's no men have any feelings and they never will, idk if a guy made fun of your image but dont let it get to you just remeber there all jerks

Best Answer

You shouldn't let idiots get to you.

Best Answer

Those guys are immature and looking for peer support because they are self conscious and are trying to fit in with their kind. I say leave them to it. Don't pay any attention to them. In a few years, they will realize their best relationship is with a beer and a big screen TV so you are better off.

Best Answer

Because he's an insensitive *******.

Best Answer

Maybe you have values you stand by and if guys cannot get past them they try to shame you, its a males way of dealing with rejection i think.

Best Answer

Some people are jerks.

Best Answer

they are some shallow ********.. they always like to put em down,, but when it comes down to it, give that mf a few years , maybe a decade, n when he sees how used up the "pretty bitche hoes" are gettting .. now they wanna get with you bcuz as u get older u develop.. in other words they really dont know what they want.. n usuallly guys like that just want ***** so theyre not ****** worth it.. you'll be okay.. when i was younger, i was once the ugly duckling man, they talked about me too, its agrravating but when you get older things change...

Best Answer

Because he's a "Jerk" and don't have any damn sense.

Best Answer

depends on the age. if they are boys then it's because they like the girl and it's their way of coping with these new feelings. if it's a grown man my guess is he is in the closet and extremely jealous of the girl and this is his way of coping with the fact that he cannot be a girl by making the girl ffel bad about herself.

Best Answer

depends, i only would jokeingly and only after it was made clear i was joking, never with someone who i didnt know. but i dont know what would make people feel the need to seriously put others down ba<x>sed on their immage

Best Answer

It depends upon you and the image. We cannot see an image of you we see a Tiger for an Icon.<br />
So how can we say why they are doing it?

Best Answer

Your comments sort of negative. The point of the question is to know why a man would make fun of a woman knowing it would hurt her feelings

Best Answer

I cannot be positive with out seeing you. You want to know why they make fun of YOU correct? Let me quote you, "I've always been put down by boys" That means YOU specifically. Not in general.

Best Answer

i agree with you shychocolate12. wigglebottom regardless of a person's appearance no one deserves to be made fun of so what does it matter what the asker of this question looks like? their is no justification for bullying.

Best Answer

but the question states "Why would a guy make fun of A girls image" not my image. Again i wanted to know why a man would make fun of a girls image knowing it would hurt her.

Best Answer

The justification is which way or reason it is. and she did not say BULLYING she said put down. Now, since you both are being really obnoxious about it all, it could be because they like her ! YES ! This could honestly be one of the reasons! Have you never heard of that when a boy teases you it means he likes you? So let's get off of your, "I'm a poor vicitm wagon" and supply the needed info to get a proper answer.

Best Answer

thank you veronica some people should really ask themselves why they put anyone down other than to make themselves feel better

Best Answer

The question states "I've always been put down by boys"

Best Answer

from a guys point of view, probably because he has it rough, and needs to take it out on someone.

Best Answer