I could put it down to a few psychologically relevant answers about his view of himself, women, and society, perhaps his mother fixation, or his being anal retentive but I'd rather just say it's because of his little wienie.

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

cause there dumb,mean, and jack @SS's no men have any feelings and they never will, idk if a guy made fun of your image but dont let it get to you just remeber there all jerks

Best Answer

You shouldn't let idiots get to you.

Best Answer

Those guys are immature and looking for peer support because they are self conscious and are trying to fit in with their kind. I say leave them to it. Don't pay any attention to them. In a few years, they will realize their best relationship is with a beer and a big screen TV so you are better off.

Best Answer

Because he's an insensitive *******.

Best Answer

Maybe you have values you stand by and if guys cannot get past them they try to shame you, its a males way of dealing with rejection i think.

Best Answer

Some people are jerks.

Best Answer

they are some shallow ********.. they always like to put em down,, but when it comes down to it, give that mf a few years , maybe a decade, n when he sees how used up the "pretty bitche hoes" are gettting .. now they wanna get with you bcuz as u get older u develop.. in other words they really dont know what they want.. n usuallly guys like that just want ***** so theyre not ****** worth it.. you'll be okay.. when i was younger, i was once the ugly duckling man, they talked about me too, its agrravating but when you get older things change...

Best Answer

Because he's a "Jerk" and don't have any damn sense.

Best Answer

depends on the age. if they are boys then it's because they like the girl and it's their way of coping with these new feelings. if it's a grown man my guess is he is in the closet and extremely jealous of the girl and this is his way of coping with the fact that he cannot be a girl by making the girl ffel bad about herself.

Best Answer

depends, i only would jokeingly and only after it was made clear i was joking, never with someone who i didnt know. but i dont know what would make people feel the need to seriously put others down ba<x>sed on their immage

Best Answer

from a guys point of view, probably because he has it rough, and needs to take it out on someone.

Best Answer