sweetdeanie sweetdeanie 31-35, F 19 Answers Jun 29, 2010

A selfish jerk. Men cant be trusted with birth control. Can they.

Best Answer

I've met a couple that could. I know a lot of guys though.

Best Answer

he sounds like a keeper!

Best Answer

hes a pig and thanks only of himself sorry you had this happen please dont let this make you thank all men are like this

Best Answer

Because he is the lowest of f*cktards....

Best Answer

Sigh. Another immature jerk.

Best Answer

Sorry that he did that, although I'm sure you love your daughter so I don't mean sorry you have her, I more mean I'm sorry you had someone lie to you so badly and then leave! :( I think honestly it's a control thing, especially if he knew you wouldn't want to have an abortion...there are guys who will interfere with women's birth control for some reason...it's very strange.

Best Answer

It's really not that big a deal in terms of damage done abortions are not that expensive though he should be tracked down and made to pay for half of it.<br />
The damage done to women who have abortions comes from the influence of those who would have them feel guilty not from the abortion and it's not a death as there is no person killed.

Best Answer

Abortion has never been an option to me.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
The damage done emotionally by some people that go through with abortion can be far reaching and still cause grief like any other death. I have had 2 friends that have had abortions and struggled to deal with the guilt, shame and grief after.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
If a guy gets a girl pregnant intentionally, he should be prepared to pay the repurcussions of that, whether it be as you say an abortion or whether she chooses to carry the baby full term.

Best Answer

beacasue he is just like al the other guys hes a DOUCHE BAG!

Best Answer

That's a bit harsh!

Best Answer

he only rides bare back, and he doesnt know the meaning of pull out ? lol ! jk.thats why guys get bad reputations.

Best Answer

Oh you're naughty, but I still laughed! hehehe

Best Answer

Because he's a lowlife...and she's too trusting!

Best Answer

:( I knew him for 6 years, dated for 4, had no reason to not believe him, or suppose I did if I reflect, hindsight is a wonderful thing! not!

Best Answer

I think he has been watching too much of that show called "Jackass"

Best Answer

Evidently he doesn't like condoms. Get an AIDS test.

Best Answer

Unnecessary, you get that anyway when you're pregnant, and my daughter is now nearly 9 years old.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Also wasn't just a one night stand, he'd been lying about it for years!

Best Answer

He's and idiotic moron who needs to have his balls cut off. At the very least he needs to have to pay his share, which the courts will make him do.

Best Answer

They have to find him first, I'm sure it's not that hard to track him down, but 9 years later still nothing!

Best Answer

It's quite possible that he had a vasectomy and is not aware that it's not always 100% effective. When you get a vasectomy you're supposed to go back every so often to check your ***** count. If he did have a vasectomy, not knowing this could easily have convinced him you cheated. Which is possibly why he left.

Best Answer

as the lady herself has no protective shield of ability to judge that he is preying on your desire

Best Answer