you know what it says--- stear clear.

Best Answer

He's probably not who he says he is, that's my best guess!

Best Answer

this monkey nods

Best Answer

I think you are probably right.

Best Answer

Don't even think about taking Jesicasingle's idea of going to the web site of millionaires, of course it's not up anymore, Imagine that? What a scammer she is or whoever is behind that profile. <br />
About your question-- I am not married, not in a relationship and have not been in one for some time, live about a few hundred miles north of you, would be more than willing to communicate, and if anything became of it I don't drop the ball. If I where to guess about this guy to whom you speak of, he is a pla<x>yer and not what he said he was. You are probably better off.

Best Answer

I think you are right. People like to talk online, text or talk on the phone but they don't want to make it real. What a waste of my time and his.

Best Answer

Ya, and now look what it did for the odds of anyone else spending the time to get to know you. You just about want to jump right in and spend more time and I don't blame you. Maybe all us lonely guys out here should get together and set up a meeting with this guy.

Best Answer

Thanks for the response. I am over it!

Best Answer

One does not have to give of themself online safe .

Best Answer