oddfellow93 oddfellow93 18-21, F 5 Answers Dec 9, 2013 in Community

Men like women. Is not rocket science.

Best Answer

why else...to hook up with her...nothiing wrong with that.

Best Answer

He is a scumbag.

Best Answer

I want a male's opinion on this ._.'

Best Answer

What is wrong with a female opinion? What I said is true, he is a scumbag. You should specify in your question and say males only!

Best Answer

Okay. I had the same impression but I wanna know how they think and their motive if they do approach the girl.

Best Answer

She only wants guys to answer, we don't qualify. He probably thinks she is easy because he knows her brother. Seniors prey on freshman.

Best Answer

No no I'm trying to help her and I suck at relationship advice and I wanted insight on his motives. But he doesn't want any action.

Best Answer

Why does any guy approach any girl? I suspect his motives are not decent, then again it all depends on how this approach or contact was made. If she is only a freshman, she is underage. Why would a senior be interested in a freshman? She did not post the details or context of the interaction.

Best Answer

Maybe he wants to date her?

Best Answer

Because he's interested?

Best Answer

Hm. Then let's say they started texting that stuff and got close and he decides to cut all contact. Why? She's depressed and doesn't know what to do -.-"

Best Answer

I personally think he approached her with that ulterior motive and then actually fell for her, but her hormones have just started reacting and they're not thinking the same thing and that's where it gets complicated :|

Best Answer