NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 14 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Community

my opinion would be that the one making fun has no idea how serious rape really is or she is uneducated, cold and uncaring, hateful and couldnt possibly be happy with her life. (i know i am not a lady, but i am more ladylike than a lot of women i see on here and other social sites)

Best Answer

seems a bit over the top ned name and shame my friend

Best Answer

I know , that really bothered me and not much phases me .

A rape victim has NO on their part for a rape , a person who is used has some fault ( even if it's just a bit ) in that , in allowing it to happen . Being used does hurt but it has absolutely no comparrison to what rape does to a person .

She admits on her profile that she ain't smart but I would think even the biggest half wit wouldn't ask a question like that .

I am a victim of rape ( and I'm sorry if the makes other uncomfortable ) and that question took me to a place I didn't need to go . I;m sure other victims would agree . There are certain topics that shouldn't be made light of and I really hope most people know that making light of rape it damages a victim either more .

I am gobsmacked , i really am .

Best Answer

because there scared they maybe next and wouldnt know how to handle it or may not even report it

Best Answer

& you still call her a "lady" !!

Best Answer

Because she's an idiot who doesn't know when to shut her stupid *****-mouth.

Best Answer

If it happened on here I didn't see it. It don't seem the right thing for anyone to do.

Best Answer

I really dont know its fcking sick!!!! Who did that?

Best Answer

because she is a cold-hearted selfish bish ?

Best Answer

It seems as though there are plenty of ignorant and low class women out there who think that it is okay to use the word "raped" as a joke. I have a girlfriend who had once said that when she got the bill from the plumber she felt like she was raped and then apologized to me after she said it. It is very hard to forgive and forget when such awful things come out of people's mouths...when it is a fellow woman "lady" it nearly kills us inside. I blame it on ignorance...incredible and ridiculous amounts of ignorance.

Best Answer