misery22 misery22 36-40, F 35 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Because all those things are completely irrelevant!

Best Answer

Maybe she's too submissive/servile so he thinks he can get away with it.

Best Answer

because he met another beautiful lady that takes him out to dinner and doesn't want to live in his house or clean it for him.

Best Answer

cause they sometimes just have to get out there and prove to themselves that they can get a new piece. It is all about their own self esteem and they need to bolster themselves. Not that I condone this behavior.......... but this is why.

Best Answer

Maybe he thinks she's his house maid

Best Answer

Because we always think the grass is greener on the other side....................but its not. You dont realize what you have till you lose it.

Best Answer

I think cheating is always about the momentary impulse and lust. Clearly this person would be more prone to addiction and other bad habits. Often people cheat because they are unhappy in their current lives - sometimes it is not enough of an emotional connection with their spouse/gf.<br />
Regardless, this man has clearly been raised wrong.

Best Answer

That happens when the big head let's the little head do the driving.

Best Answer

Why do women do the same thing to men that treat them well? A man is not a man if he's in a selfish world and doesn't respect himself. When people are done with you they're just done with you. Don't get me started on lust verses love...

Best Answer

Off the top of my head, and ba<x>sed on the limited info provided, it sounds like his primary love language isn't acts of service and whichever of the other four it is, he isn't getting from her.

Best Answer

no sex = unhappy man

Best Answer

I don't know, that's a good question as to strike how stupid some people are.

Best Answer

lack of understanding life or himself. Add to that a clueless woman and some playing down of the situation.

Best Answer

Because he's a fool....and I wouldn't give him a second chance.

Best Answer

Because men are stupid...<br />
:-D smiley face thoughts.

Best Answer