Littledreamer83 Littledreamer83 26-30, F 11 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Maybe it really happened and he's trying to convince his wife that it's fictional.

Best Answer

To make himself seem cool. But it really makes him seem stupid.

Best Answer

He probably did it to raise his "street cred" among his friends. Frankly, it reeks of insecurity.

Best Answer

That could be. I love him so in my eyes any woman would love to sleep with him. But I know he doesn't think that of himself.

Best Answer

Why are you so convinced he's lying?

Best Answer

There is still some doubt. I want to believe that it never happend but I'm not certain. If it had I would think he would be ready to end his marriage and instead he was devastated.

Best Answer

The s*rippers don't sleep with their customers. Watch the movie The Wrestler. Marisa Tomei (looking fantastic BTW) keeps telling Mickey Rourke that there's no way she'll have a relationship with a customer. He does finally convince her, but it's because she realizes he is a nice guy and he really cares about her, plus they're both lonely anyway.

Best Answer

He said it to his friends. One of the friends came to me and told me about it. When I confronted him he said first that he never said it, then that he was testing his friendships, then that he was trying to look like a legend. He doesn't want a divorce. When you really love someone it's not easy to walk away. I stay because I love him. I stay because I see hope there and I still see the man I married in there somewhere.

Best Answer

You are so right. I'm sure there are no dancers that would sleep with a patron of their fine establishment. That sort of behavior never ever happens.

Best Answer

I don't think he's making it up. I think he probably did end up sleeping with a dancer. He told his friend not because he was testing his friendship, but rather because he's an idiot that can't keep a secret or keep his mouth shut about something like that. It's better that he got caught. If you choose to stay with him, that's up to you. Just know that he is a cheater.

Best Answer

Hey! Everyone needs a benefactor for tuition!<br />
Besides... the degree of heart beats and temperature while chasing the dream seems ALMOST believable ...

Best Answer

one reason-prove he is not gay therefore-gay.

Best Answer