Years ago and in certain culturals/jobs now, not so easy to be openly gay, so they marry as a cover. Actually having sex probably a step too far for them. There are asexual people, who just have no sexual desires whatsoever.

Best Answer

I think it was Issac Newton who was so repulsed by his wifes pubic hair that he never touched her, but wait to be corrected.<br />
I can think of lots of reasons, the most obvious being the guys sexuality.<br />
That's why I'm in favour of pre-marital sex, in the past gay guys could pose as straight knowing divorce was so difficult for a woman that she'd probably put up with it. Nowadays to go through a 'courtship' and then find on your wedding night that he can't /won't perform must be terrible.

Best Answer

i don't know of a guy who wouldn't get busy with their wife, sounds like other reasons, but i'm not from his time so wouldn't know what hey experienced as a guy.

Best Answer