Littledreamer83 Littledreamer83 26-30, F 18 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Affairs

I get the sleeping with strippers. The bragging about it, is just stupid. Probably just wants attention from his guy friends.

Best Answer

Self Sabotage, he is testing the limits

Best Answer

Its an indirect way to get help to get out of the marriage. He wants the news to reach his wife, so she kicks him out. He may not know any other way to bring up the matter.

Best Answer

Well I thought that initially. The wife is me. I offered a divorce. He didn't want it? I was still going to leave anyway because clearly he didn't care if I was hurt. I also told him I would not sleep with him until he got an std test. If he passed and still wanted to save the marriage I would try. He got the test and was disease free (thank god) even if he had betrayed my trust I wouldn't want him to be sick. I ended up staying but I just can't wrap my head around it. Typically he is very loyal in every aspec including friendships. He has a problem with drinking but this was told while sober and drunk?

Best Answer

hmm.. in which case check if he wants her as a mistress. If the affair is continuing then please understand that it is not he who is talking, but She through him. Maybe she does not want him as her husband, and so he didn't want the divorce.
You need to be very tactical here and not emotional.

Best Answer

He still says there is no other woman. I've gone thru things and I don't see any unexplained expenses. I don't see any strange phone numbers. He's either really careful or telling the truth

Best Answer

hes a stupid retard...i hope she finds out, seriously. she obviously deserves better

Best Answer

You have to ask? The answer varies, but stupidity is an element of most scenarios.

Best Answer

Possibly because he doesn't care about his marriage or family.

Best Answer

hahahhaha.<br />
Maybe he hates his life..

Best Answer

I see no reason why banging a ******** occasionally for entertainment should be a risk to his family or marriage. Modern females are so sad and make such poor wives. Its likely that a whiny, bitchy wife is what is wrong with his marraige, not the occasional entertainment.

Best Answer

Poor judgement that boggles the mind. The "small head" is doing the thinking here.

Best Answer

He's not using his brain to think...

Best Answer

Sounds like an idiot.

Best Answer

He likes to live... Dangerously

Best Answer

to give dose to his own ego

Best Answer