tantaitai tantaitai 41-45, F 8 Answers Jul 30, 2012

she's mad and ashamed that she got caught,thinks on some level that if she is mad at you then you cant be mad at her.( humans are funny people)

Best Answer

Maybe he wasn't meant to know

Best Answer

Nobody likes getting caught, I'd be mad at myself for being so careless

Best Answer

Don't you know it's always the husbands fault no matter what ?

Best Answer

Needed some attention and then when she was exposed out in the open to answer to her stupidity she got mad. It's classic, people like that react that way all the time. Just like a guy I dated who was cheating on me but would turn around and constantly accuse me of cheating on him, even though I was at work or home or with family etc. Just strange human behavior.

Best Answer

It may be classic, but it is also class-LESS! No class whatsoever.

Best Answer

she was just just showing off what "mint condition" really means!!

Best Answer

She has nothing to be proud of. I saw the pix. Scary even.

Best Answer

Because it's anonymous, and she does it for stimulation.. it helps her **********. She may very well have no intention of cheating.. she just gets hot at the idea of another man, a stranger looking at her *****, and telling her how hard it makes him. Some husbands of open mind see this as harmless fun.

Best Answer