mytruthonanysubject mytruthonanysubject 31-35, F 22 Answers Sep 16, 2010

The harder something is to get the more you want it. That applies to people too.

Best Answer

Very true. Unfortunately break ups also occur. Thanks

Best Answer

Somtimes people fall in love regardless of their marital status. It doesn't make them a bad person, it makes them human. And I would never judge someone that this may happen too..been there, done that. It is not an easy road, but it does happen.

Best Answer

When something is lacking in your home, or being ( inside people ) that's when people go out searching for something else. In this case another mans wife/husband. Whether the person sees it as fine, they can be the judge of that. That doesn't make it right either for the innocent bystanders that suffer for the temptations of the heart (lust). If people thought less about themselves and their needs. Families, children, and relationships would be stronger and with more faith in love and relationships. Instead of predicting the divorce rate and one single parent kids. Why not not be more responsible for our actions instead of calling it "Human Nature or Instinct" words I use alot when I type. I am not judging I am giving out my opinion. Thank you for your response.

Best Answer

its all about the excitement and sex.

Best Answer

Sex is good, but why not with a single person. Thanks.

Best Answer

I think its usually because the single person knows that the married person is not going to usually press for commitment and the single person dont have to be faithful because face it what can the married person say they are still married i was married and with my girlfriend and when she slept with someone else what could i really say i finally left my husband and spent thirteen good years with her so its not all bad i guess wouldnt do it again or recommend it i was always wracked with guilt but i loved them both

Best Answer

You are very right in your reply, but this is my opinion :

Cheating is harsh for a relationship, it destroys the trust a person has, it weakens the communication that was built up throughout the years. I met a couple of cheaters when I dated and I always dropped them. Listening and hearing them talk always gave me the red flag that they were not honest with themselves. This is just my opinion because I also believe that people change. I prefer a non-cheater over a cheater. Thank you for your response.

Best Answer

In a lot of cases it is like others have said. It allows for sex without comitment for some. Sometimes it is one sided sometimes it is not. Not my cup of tea personally. I am married and faithful.

Best Answer

Same here! Married and I wouldn't do it to my husband. Without trust the marriage is over for lack of communication and listening. Instead of hurting people all around the couple should just divorce and start new. Chances are they will start having the same problem again. Thank you for your response.

Best Answer

for money for premises cnt say its love... definitely to live in luxury

Best Answer

They offer all these but, not their lives. Yet! everyone around is being hurt including the kids. Thank you for your response.

Best Answer

low self esteem... and the affair gives them a rush... i am against that - it is wrong but it can happen to anyone anytime ... never say never...

Best Answer

You are absolutely right! Never say never! It is sad that the relationship they find is a married man/woman and not a singleton out there. I guess they both lack the same thing in so many ways. They both are cheating themselves. Thank you for your response.

Best Answer

love itself doesn't discriminate by marital status. sometimes two people just fall in love.

Best Answer

But, why would they even fall in love, if they are home happy. And if they are not happy why not talk about it first instead of jumping somewhere else. Which is the easy way out. If Love doesn't discriminate then Love incriminates. The numbers are greater for the losers in the marriage. Thank you for the response.

Best Answer

Wife don't like inercourse and I do.

Best Answer

It's a simple matter of people always wanting what they can't have.

This problem does not belong exclusively to single people, infidelity has existed since time in memoriam, sometimes there are very sad, but legitimate reasons for a person to seek affection from another.

Just the same, any betrayal of trust, any kind of disloyalty, when it involves good people, is impossible to understand.,

Best Answer

Married = safe

Married = off limits

Married = challenge

Best Answer

Unfortunately, a Statistical Report I read a few years ago, suggested that over 50% of all children are conceived by someone other than the biological Father. I believe this also included the children born from Single Mothers, not having a Maiden Name. Of course, this inflates the number.

My contention with sex out of wedlock, is a terrible betrayal to the Husband. This complicates a man's life considerably when it comes to Legal matters, as well as Moral Principles. This is why I support a mandatory DNA Testing of all Human Beings, born. There are potential for abuse of this rule, but, I also believe it will arrest a significant number of betrayals, to men. It will also cause a great deterrent against sex crimes and other crimes. It will also cause a better trust for Moral issues, which at the time, is horrible.

Best Answer

I agree with you! There is so much lying out there the people lying can't even keep it straight. Let's not forget that women are betrayed also. When money is involved and I believe that in many occasions women use children as a milk ticket for child support, and government funding. This is just my observation to the issue. If they stopped funding this irresponsible behavior, their would be less children without parental guidance. They should force them to work until their child turns eighteen or provides for him/herself. Thanks for your response.

Best Answer

becuase the marred person obvisly wants stealing to have an affair on there wife/husband becuase the way i see it if they do that then they crnt be hapy with who they are with

Best Answer

Very good happiness is from within. And working the problems in their marriage is harder than just going out to find someone else to replace the loss. Thank you for your response.

Best Answer

Lots of reasons as everyone has pointed out..but one they've forgotten...simply love.

Best Answer

Yes! There are many reasons that sound logical and reasonable, but the important one is Love which builds with Trust that follows with Communication. What kills the relationship is trust. Thank you for your response.

Best Answer

First off, marriage is good for the man and lousy for the woman. She dies, suffocates. And then the husband runs around complaining to everyone hes making love to a dead person, and he's the one who killed her.When a woman unloads a husband, or a husband unloads a woman, however it happens, death,desertion or divorce,when that happens a woman blossoms, like flowers,like fruit, she is ripe. Shes really the one he should go after and doesnt even realize it.

Best Answer