It might be a spirit? It´s been following me for the past year or so.
daemon1390 daemon1390 18-21 9 Answers Mar 3, 2011

Because it loves you.

Best Answer

you have steak in your pockets?

Best Answer

no, it just comes on the woods when I am by myself, and it dont even do anything ( attack, growls, or gets closer ), but yet it follows me

Best Answer

It want's to be your puppy ^^

Best Answer

it's choosing your for something...<br />
I had a cat come to me (why she picked me I'll never know, maybe my cat told her through the window that I'd help) because her kittens were locked in someone's home and she was locked out... they were gone for the weekend knowing the kittens might die of starvation and then they pretended to care when they came back at the end of the weekend :(<br />
unless you fed it, or did something mean to it...<br />
a white one might even be a blessing... good luck or something like it...

Best Answer

You may want to see someone. Sounds like a hallucination.

Best Answer

That acid you dropped is still affecting you

Best Answer

usually a wolf who is following you probably would be thinking of eating you? i dunno, sounds kinda scary. there was this movie 'wolfen' though where wolves were spirits and only some people could see them. a couple days ago i read a dream (here on EP) where someone was having a dream wolf over and over again. i just had a wolf in my dreams a week ago or so, i thought it was interesting. sounds to me like 'spirit animal' but i dunno. you sure it is a wolf?

Best Answer

yes, and its stares at me. but dont do anything ( attacking, growling, or coming closer )

Best Answer

You smoke too much herb there buddy

Best Answer

I am serious, its been happening, and I am a little bit scared

Best Answer