boonroonru boonroonru 41-45, F 6 Answers Sep 9, 2012 in Hobbies

well he could be eurasian so father went home and left unborn kid behind if that is the case he would be victim of discrimmination and more than likely would have to beg on the streets

Best Answer

The kid was white as a ghost with blond hair.

Best Answer

eurasians can have that appearance when we were in vietnam there were thousands of them and all suffered discrimmination white kids with blue eyes afro american asians google it

Best Answer

Really? Well, I knew one 1/2 Thai with blond hair, but he had dark eyebrows I guess you are probably right.

Best Answer

depends on age. If the "kid" is actually college age I'd guess he went off on a big adventure abroad and got in some sort of trouble (ran out of money, etc.).<br />
another possibility is he's a Monk for a Month, begging for alms, but I'm guessing in that case he'd have a habit on.

Best Answer

LOL. He was a small child about 2 or 3 years old.

Best Answer

Maybe he's half Thai. I have a friend who's father is black but she looks completely white. However, her twin brother looks a lot more like you'd expect a mixed kid to look. <br />
Also, he could have been kidnapped as part of the sex trade. That actually happens a lot more often than most would like to think.

Best Answer

Yeah, you are probably right. No one ever guesses I'm half Asian. They usually think I'm Italian, Arab, or Hispanic.

Best Answer

was he the one that got "caned" ?

Best Answer

That only happens in Singapore, lol.

Best Answer

Maybe it's because there's over 7 billion people on the planet, a third of which is starving, and that increases by roughly 90,000 a day.

Best Answer

It's a 3rd world country. Only a poor Asian kid would be begging, don't you think. What if you went to Tijuana and saw a white kid with blond hair begging? That;s my question because it makes no sense.

Best Answer