Because she did the exact same thing when her child was born,she gave up evrything that she ever wanted to make in her life just to take care of them and make sure that they get whatever they need and want in their lives,and all that she wants is just showing her how much they grateful and thankful by taking care of her when she is no longer able to even think about accomplishing her smallest dreams as a young woman,so if you one of those crappy sons who don't give a damn about what their mothers had to sacrifice with to raise your sorry as,then allow me to say "**** you"because you're one of the few people in this world who actually deserve an ex<x>pression like that!

Best Answer

my kids owe me nothing for doing my job, i'd never want to complicate their lives for me. i know their grateful.

Best Answer

do you know me? how can you say that to anyone, crap,

Best Answer

Whoa! Justsomene.... Where did that come from?

Best Answer

Because a son should realize that his mother did just that for him. Any son who would not do this would be a wast of human life, As is anyone who would think less of him for doing so

Best Answer

she did it because she allowed it to happen, it wasn't the childs doing. it was hers. we are all here cuz our parent chose to have us.

Best Answer

To have, to nurture, to raise, comfort, tend to when sick, and such. How silly for them to expect the least of recompense in return.

Best Answer

i know, but when does it end, i'm facing spinal surgery and i doubt he will be there for me because of her.

Best Answer

Why Becaus some moms think the world revolves around them but it doesnt

Best Answer

damn straight!

Best Answer

YOU owe her YOUR very LIFE! you need to seriously ask yourself WHY you would not want to help her if she needed it. Family is THE most IMPORTANT thing there is, I'm sure she loves you more than any other human has ever loved you.

Best Answer

i don't owe my mother anything but respect, as far as she goes i could care less. God is in control of my life.

Best Answer

I think a compromise should be reached with this situation.Like just spend a couple days a week or more with her and hire a caregiver to be there the majority of the time .You could also call her on the phone frequently..

Best Answer

Thank you for caring but i want nothing to do with her

Best Answer

With all due respect , I did not pick up that there's bad blood between you and your mother. This whole situation is probably way to complicated , if she screwed you up somehow when you were growing up or was not a good mother than that changes things. There are certain things you can not overlook that someone has done to you. But... I don't have the whole story.

Best Answer

A mother who "expects" her son to give everything up to take care of her could be depressed and desperate if they are elderly elderly.... and/or narcosistic, selfish..... However I don't think it is a "real" threat... When I think "give up his life" I get an image of a man who doesn't work or go out and who is feeding his wheelchair bound mother runny oatmeal .... He has no friends, no goals in life, etc. I say this is not a "real" threat because in this economy the son could not afford to NOT work and if his mother was this dependent she would have to have her own caregiver or be in a nursing home. <br />
Perhaps there is exaggeration going on here? Are we talking about stopping by his Mother's house to pull weeds, and do other handiwork type stuff? How old is the mother and what are her health concerns? Is the son the only offspring? Does the mother have siblings? What is the Mother's support network? Does she have friends? <br />
If the mother is 50 thru. 65-ish and does not have health concerns, I would think the son needs to set boundaries with her. If he is the only offspring, he needs to make sure his Mother's affairs are in order and make sure depending on her age that she is eating well, etc. These are common things a loving family does for each other. I don't have enough info to understand what is going on and what the family dynamic consists of so it is hard to really answer in a way that is helpful.

Best Answer

he has a brother, she lives in a different city, shes not his caregiver but he does stop by her house all the time, it's to the point where i can't make plans, she always wrecks it. she is what i call the self centered old woman smoking cigarettes pooping on everything, and knows she did it. she is desperate, she calls him to come clean her couch!

Best Answer

i think she just want some of here tiredness get some benefits.......... and she don't wanna be alone of course....who wants that........................probably u will know the answer when you will do it with your children......................

Best Answer

i understand that, but she chose to be alone.

Best Answer

Maybe cause I did just that

Best Answer