kctiger kctiger 46-50, F 13 Answers Jul 30, 2010

wow... what large teeth would those be huh!

Best Answer

Right, all the better to eat you with my dear.

Best Answer

Its not for you, you aren't the g string type, your more of the classic voluptious type - r rated. Only very kinky xxx rated women with small waists ought to wear g strings. And the ones I have known of that wear them like that feeling, it made them feel sexy and reminded them of what will happen to them when their man sees them in it. The thinner the string the more comfortable I am told.

Best Answer

Because they don't want an imprint of their full-back undergarments showing on their pants.<br />
As for me, I'd wear one 'cause I have a great *** (although I haven't found one I like yet).

Best Answer

It took me along time to like them, ok its not that I like them, but my husband likes them on me and I like the attention. I struggle with them but he likes that too. lol

Best Answer

i used to...but my o/h finds women s boxer s sexier, and so do i..and more comfy.result! I hate when big girls wear thongs above jeans but you can see the fold over where its indenting their podge....sorry.. not politically correct i know..but not a good look!

Best Answer

Probably for the same reason many women wear bras that cut into the skin, pull on the shoulders, and etc.

Best Answer

Well I like the bra's and the lace panties, I think the bra is sexy and make a woman look more womanly and shapely, I like having a nice cleavage I always wanted one when I was young, probably to be like my Mom and I thought they were sexy and pretty.

Best Answer

Pantyhose will get rid of VPL just as well.

Best Answer

they're convinient for some outfits. if your wearing a dress, leggings, or cheer shorts, your best bet is a thong or commando.

Best Answer

Yes , butt have you worn one ?

Best Answer

I tried it but didn't like it.

Best Answer