Beats me. I think there are just as many men who want to share their wives....and watch. <br />
The whole thing is a bit bizarre to me, but then I'm a monogamous type. Apparently, lots of people aren't. Males and females. It's not something I can begin to understand.

Best Answer

I don't know about the sister wives thing, but I do love to watch my husband with another woman sexually or to see him flirting with one. I love seeing how happy and excited he gets to touch another beautiful woman. ^_^

Best Answer

Low self-esteem.

Best Answer

Well said.

Best Answer

You must have a high level of confidence to allow another woman to share your man. If you had low self-esteem you would never let a woman near your man.

Best Answer

I'm sorry, but I'm too selfish to share my husband. He's MINE.

Best Answer

I prefer that my woman does not share me.

Best Answer

wait is it your girl who is doing it

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

The swingers/swappings, I really can't understand myself. If it's love to be the motivation behind the mutual act, then I would say, I should have shared my husband. But it wasn't the case. I love him and I don't to share him. If it's purely for sexual adoration, then this could to endless even to worst. No longer will modesty rule marriage betweeen married couples. We are all taken to bargain.

Best Answer

Don't ask me.<br />
It's disgusting.

Best Answer

Bleh. Too stupid to realize that condoms don't protect against STDs. You know, HPV. Herpes. The other reasons disgust me just as much.

Best Answer

Brainwashed into believing this is really what she wants. She does not know any better due to having this religious belief implanted into her during her young, formative years.<br />
It is similar to living an abusive childhood, seeing her mom beat and abused by her dad. When she grows up, she too will believe being beaten and abused by her guy is okay. She, although being mistreated, will still quite possibly remain "in love" with her abuser.<br />
Unfortunate, but true.

Best Answer

wel this i think women would not want to share their husband with any other women as i.e say the man marry twice or 3 timz buh lets c it through logic now there are a quater more of female population than male if every man marry one woman in this world still dere will be billions of women without husband what do you want them to do go for prostitution or what what if one of them is your sister i think if a person can do justice in between the two female or three then it is ok my personal point of view regarding the statistic.

Best Answer

I dont share when i care

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

There's a difference between swinging and polygamy. One is something a couple agrees to because they find it attractive and brings them closer together. Polygamy is a religious type thing, (not condoned by the Mormon church btw), where the parties involved believe it's important to have multiple wives and children; just as other religions might view baptism or confessions of sins. <br />
I personally couldn't do the spousal sharing thing. But I don't really judge others who do. Whatever floats your boat. And I don't have a problem with Polygamy so long as you're not molesting and "pretend marrying" 14 year old girls in Little House on the Prairie outfits.

Best Answer

I think it is pure lust.

Best Answer

I’m not a woman so I can’t answer that from a woman’s perspective. What someone should be asking is why a married man would go along with being shared in the first place? I mean does he consider his wife as an equal with the same rights as him to feel secure that the one she shared everything with is exclusive to her and no one else, or does he think there are exceptions? It’s what I see in the polygamist marriages. Those men would have to believe its ok to consider themselves superior to women not unlike dictators consider their race superior to another. Otherwise how could they justify using another human being like that? I’m really not trying to be all moral and righteous or anything here. It’s just I think if there isn’t something else going on to make sharing a spouse at least acceptable in the mind of both the husband and wife, it aint going to happen without repercussions. As far as I can tell those men in polygamist marriages are nothing more than control freaks justifying their actions with a warped interpretation of the Bible. For others that think sharing of a husband can work, I just ask the question, how the hell could he ever think what one woman said was even close to an honest compliment when she could very well be trying to be on her best behavior to one up the other woman. The entire deal reeks of dishonesty to me, on both sides of the marriage. I guess one way to look at it is, why go through the motions of getting married to one person if you think it’s ok to bring others into the relationship? Unless the only thing that matters is sex and you’re able to forget about everything else. Good luck with that!!

Best Answer

Well, why anyone would want that guy on sisterwives I don't know, but there are lots of reasons a person might not mind sharing their husband. In the case where the person just has s8x with other people, lots of people don't think that that means they don't still love their spouse. As far as having multiple wives, i think sometimes the women like the other women or sharing the household labor. As long as there's no coercion...I don't see a problem with it. People have done it for thousands of years so there probably is a certain percentage of the population who likes those sort of relationships.

Best Answer

Because she'd rather share him that not have him at all. I've heard plenty of stories about couples where one of them isn't able to have sex for example and it's unfair to deny the other one sex forever and expect them to stay so they tell them to go and find another partner rather than lose them altogether.

Best Answer

dislike, purely because it's true. bleh

Best Answer

More of a swinger/comvenience marriage

Best Answer

she is too in love with him to not kno about what he does

Best Answer

Jealousy is a nasty and disgusting emotion and overcoming it will be the best thing you can do in your relationship. Also, people are not possessions for you to lock away selfishly until they become old and decrepit. Conventional monogamous marriage is a new construct, one woman, one man is really not a natural situation. The world is a massive place, made up of billions of people with billions of different sexual attitudes, not everyone thinks like you do, in fact, more and more people are realising our time on earth is limited and the more experiences you can have the better. Be free.

Free your mind and your body and do what you feel is right.
Do not be so quick to assume the man is in control. If you refer to sex/********** as 'this kind of thing', then you probably are not cut out for expanding your sexual horizons. Prudish attitudes usually indicate closed minds. You did not really want an answer, moreover it seems you wanted to offer your own opinion of it all. If monogamy is your deal then fine, but why judge others for what they do in their private lives?

At a certain point in a truly loving relationship, there is enough trust there for both parties to explore their fantasies together. I have been married to the love of my life for over 20years, but we are still in our 30s and loving life. I love having this experience with my husband. For us, it's just a bit of fun and I get to act on my bisexuality. Can you imagine having live **** in your bedroom, because that's the essence if it. I am extremely sexually liberated and enjoy it all. The barriers are coming down these days and we are free now to taste all the colours of the rainbow if we are so inclined.

Someone mentioned 'low self esteem' as they wildly guessed at an answer to give you, but in actual fact it is a healthy self esteem that allows any woman to allow her husband to have another naked woman sexually. I see 'brainwashing' is another feeble attempt to explain the poly/cuckqueaning/3sum phenomenon, maybe in a minority of cases, but for the most part we need to give women more credit. We are thinking feeling capable beings who can make our own decisions based on our own desires and not snap to the will of the man in our life.It is a form of liberation to play with relationship boundaries.

BUT- only when BOTH parties are in COMPLETE 100% agreement and on the same page. Anything less is something else entirely. Make sure to communicate, establish guidelines and limits, safe words. And always, always, safety first!

Best Answer

Some people like to change it up, being with the same person for x amount of years can become repetitive I suppose.

Best Answer