there are millions of men in this world ...why on earth would any woman need to share a man ...this sister wivies stuff is for the birds ..any woman letting a man use you this way is nuts..the only one enjoying this kind of thing is the man
goodseemore goodseemore 41-45, F 27 Answers Feb 4, 2012

Beats me. I think there are just as many men who want to share their wives....and watch. <br />
The whole thing is a bit bizarre to me, but then I'm a monogamous type. Apparently, lots of people aren't. Males and females. It's not something I can begin to understand.

Best Answer

I don't know about the sister wives thing, but I do love to watch my husband with another woman sexually or to see him flirting with one. I love seeing how happy and excited he gets to touch another beautiful woman. ^_^

Best Answer

Low self-esteem.

Best Answer

Well said.

Best Answer

You must have a high level of confidence to allow another woman to share your man. If you had low self-esteem you would never let a woman near your man.

Best Answer

I prefer that my woman does not share me.

Best Answer

wait is it your girl who is doing it

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

The swingers/swappings, I really can't understand myself. If it's love to be the motivation behind the mutual act, then I would say, I should have shared my husband. But it wasn't the case. I love him and I don't to share him. If it's purely for sexual adoration, then this could to endless even to worst. No longer will modesty rule marriage betweeen married couples. We are all taken to bargain.

Best Answer

Don't ask me.<br />
It's disgusting.

Best Answer

Bleh. Too stupid to realize that condoms don't protect against STDs. You know, HPV. Herpes. The other reasons disgust me just as much.

Best Answer

I'm sorry, but I'm too selfish to share my husband. He's MINE.

Best Answer

Brainwashed into believing this is really what she wants. She does not know any better due to having this religious belief implanted into her during her young, formative years.<br />
It is similar to living an abusive childhood, seeing her mom beat and abused by her dad. When she grows up, she too will believe being beaten and abused by her guy is okay. She, although being mistreated, will still quite possibly remain "in love" with her abuser.<br />
Unfortunate, but true.

Best Answer

me either doesnt make sense

Best Answer

wel this i think women would not want to share their husband with any other women as i.e say the man marry twice or 3 timz buh lets c it through logic now there are a quater more of female population than male if every man marry one woman in this world still dere will be billions of women without husband what do you want them to do go for prostitution or what what if one of them is your sister i think if a person can do justice in between the two female or three then it is ok my personal point of view regarding the statistic.

Best Answer

I dont share when i care

Best Answer

There's a difference between swinging and polygamy. One is something a couple agrees to because they find it attractive and brings them closer together. Polygamy is a religious type thing, (not condoned by the Mormon church btw), where the parties involved believe it's important to have multiple wives and children; just as other religions might view baptism or confessions of sins. <br />
I personally couldn't do the spousal sharing thing. But I don't really judge others who do. Whatever floats your boat. And I don't have a problem with Polygamy so long as you're not molesting and "pretend marrying" 14 year old girls in Little House on the Prairie outfits.

Best Answer

I think it is pure lust.

Best Answer

I’m not a woman so I can’t answer that from a woman’s perspective. What someone should be asking is why a married man would go along with being shared in the first place? I mean does he consider his wife as an equal with the same rights as him to feel secure that the one she shared everything with is exclusive to her and no one else, or does he think there are exceptions? It’s what I see in the polygamist marriages. Those men would have to believe its ok to consider themselves superior to women not unlike dictators consider their race superior to another. Otherwise how could they justify using another human being like that? I’m really not trying to be all moral and righteous or anything here. It’s just I think if there isn’t something else going on to make sharing a spouse at least acceptable in the mind of both the husband and wife, it aint going to happen without repercussions. As far as I can tell those men in polygamist marriages are nothing more than control freaks justifying their actions with a warped interpretation of the Bible. For others that think sharing of a husband can work, I just ask the question, how the hell could he ever think what one woman said was even close to an honest compliment when she could very well be trying to be on her best behavior to one up the other woman. The entire deal reeks of dishonesty to me, on both sides of the marriage. I guess one way to look at it is, why go through the motions of getting married to one person if you think it’s ok to bring others into the relationship? Unless the only thing that matters is sex and you’re able to forget about everything else. Good luck with that!!

Best Answer

Well, why anyone would want that guy on sisterwives I don't know, but there are lots of reasons a person might not mind sharing their husband. In the case where the person just has s8x with other people, lots of people don't think that that means they don't still love their spouse. As far as having multiple wives, i think sometimes the women like the other women or sharing the household labor. As long as there's no coercion...I don't see a problem with it. People have done it for thousands of years so there probably is a certain percentage of the population who likes those sort of relationships.

Best Answer

Because she'd rather share him that not have him at all. I've heard plenty of stories about couples where one of them isn't able to have sex for example and it's unfair to deny the other one sex forever and expect them to stay so they tell them to go and find another partner rather than lose them altogether.

Best Answer

dislike, purely because it's true. bleh

Best Answer

More of a swinger/comvenience marriage

Best Answer

she is too in love with him to not kno about what he does

Best Answer

I am secure in my marriage and wouldn't mind sharing my husband with another woman. It arouses me knowing that he is attracted to other women, and them, him.

Best Answer