NatalieStarLive NatalieStarLive 22-25, F 6 Answers Jun 2, 2012

Unless you changed it since I first saw it - yes, the censors went overboard. I can understand one of the crackpots complaining - that's what crackpots do - but EP is supposed to have non-crackpot staff to evaluate complaints and properly deal with them, which in your case would have been to ignore the complaint.

Best Answer

They said someone complained...

Best Answer

If the picture did not show naughty bits the complaint should have been ignored. Everybody can find something about which to complain - doesn't mean the complaint is valid.

Best Answer

I dont like your hat. Im going to complain..... lol just kidding ; )

Best Answer

That's funny. Actually, there have been a couple who didn't like it however, did not go so far as to complain (I think). They felt maybe I was a terrorist.

Best Answer

Only nude ones are allowed. :(

Best Answer

Love the Lamborghini!<br />
Now listen to me, if in fact that is you.<br />
A tasteful pic nets respect, <br />
Your pictures are nice...but respect yourself a little bit, it might save you the hassle in the long run too...you are destined to attract creeps and perverts with those shots.<br />
(unless of course that is your goal)<br />
But, in all honesty...choose my advice...and showcase something more then just a shell destined to rust and erode.

Best Answer

As much as I appreciate your comment, I am not here to date or find romance. I am here to be me. To post my experiences and participate as everyone else is allowed to do. I see nothing wrong with a bikini top : ( But thank you again....
Oh, its 95 Camaro by the way. I had it tricked out 2 yrs ago and now I just put it in car shows. Other then that it sits in the garage covered lol....
Thanks again ; )
Natalie

Best Answer

And creeps andperverts are entertaining at times lol ; )
Natalie

Best Answer

And yes its really me.

Best Answer

Thanks for playing along ;-) tricked out cameros rock. I would get in tons of trouble if I had that car....what a shame, covered by some tarp in a garage. These cars aren't dolls, they are powerful machines! Once again ;-) cuz you deserve it!

Best Answer

EP censors are total nutters.

Best Answer