Females reach their sexual peak later then the male of the species.

Best Answer

you just brought them down ))

Best Answer

Um... because they consider their virginity to be an extremely important gift, and they want the first time to have real meaning?

Best Answer

im still waiting and it may not ever happen but i dont really care. who needs it..

Best Answer

i agree. i have more respect for myself and i see you do too

Best Answer

Bc its what we live for.. To see u fools on ur best behavior wishing and hoping ... MUAHAHAHA

Best Answer

xP

Best Answer

cant find a right guy.not yet

Best Answer

k

Best Answer

Millikki , may be he might be waiting for a right girl .

Best Answer

They enjoy tormenting you. It's better for them than the sex!

Best Answer

? The season is over ? lol<br />
why does it have to be women some men do this too

Best Answer

do you?

Best Answer

I have before and may again. Being with any girl you can is a waste of time and energy. waiting for and getting to know those who will make me better before and after we do it is more important to me. Just hope you find someone who means more to you than a good **** and you wont regret it one day.

Best Answer

good luck ))

Best Answer

=) I have great luck but sometimes I look back and wonder wtf was I thinking. ? Its not everything. Dont get me wrong =) I enjoy it, everyone should always love it , but dont think its what life is about . Good luck to you. =)

Best Answer

of course, thanks

Best Answer

Wise man

Best Answer

I'm the same ;)

Best Answer

They don't want to be used.

Best Answer

We r more innocent minded and boys r not. Girls aren't nearly as h0rny as guys r so it's easy for us to wait :p

Best Answer

It's emotional reasons for me. My emotions are fragile. I want them to be kindly handled and one of the most intimate way to express myself would be through sex. So, when someone I find truly accepts me, I want to expose myself to vulnerability. Not bang every oaf I see.

Best Answer