RCampbell90 RCampbell90 22-25, M 21 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Religion

same reason samuel beckett wrote waiting for godot. it's an experiment.

Best Answer

Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast hell to heaven so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labors left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labors of men that as a result of the labors unfinished of Testew and Cunnard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labors of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation wastes and pines wastes and pines and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicillin and succedanea in a word I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell fades away I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labors lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labors lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and then the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull fading fading fading and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labors abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard

Best Answer

thank you lucky!

Best Answer

Why does a person keep an ant farm?

Best Answer

Lots of crumbs?

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

He did it on a dare.

Best Answer

Satan! Are you teasing your brother again?

Best Answer

How dare you young man

Best Answer

Seemed like a good Idea at the time.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Well have you tried being alone your whole life with nothing to see but darkness then thought of creating something where you could reign supreme.

Best Answer

This is a complete record of its thought from the moment it began its life till the moment it ended it.
Ah . . . ! What's happening? it thought.
Er, excuse me, who am I?
Hello?
Why am I here? What's my purpose in life?
What do I mean by who am I?
Oh no, not again.
Calm down, get a grip now . . . oh! this is an interesting what is it?
It's sort of . . . yawning, tingling sensation in my . . . my . . . well, I suppose I'd better start finding names for things if I want to make any headway in what for that sake of what I shall call an argument I shall call the world, so let's call it my stomach.
Good. Ooooh, it's getting quite strong. And hey, what about this whistling roaring sound going past what I'm suddenly going to call my head? Perhaps I can call that . . . wind! Is that a good name? It'll do . . . perhaps I can find a better name for it later when I've found out what it's for.
It must be something very important because there certainly seems to be a hell of a lot of it. Hey! What's this thing? This . . . let's call it a tail - yeah, tail. Hey! I can really thrash it about pretty good, can't I? Wow! Wow! That feels great! Doesn't seem to achieve very much but I'll probably find out what it's for later on. Now, have I built up any coherent picture of things yet?
No.
Never mind, hey, this is really exciting, so much to find out about, so much to look forward to, I'm quite dizzy with anticipation . . . Or is it the wind?
There really is a lot of that now, isn't there? And wow! Hey! What's this thing suddenly coming toward me very fast? Very, very fast. So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide-sounding name like . . . ow . . . ound . . . round . . . ground! That's it! That's a good name- ground!
I wonder if it will be friends with me?
And the rest, after a sudden wet thud, was silence.

Best Answer

That's from "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" the part where the missiles turned into a potted plant and whale

Best Answer

he probably wouldn't.. but people would create god to explain the mysteries of the universe..

Best Answer

Or just to deal with the existential angst brought about by all this life business mystery or no

Best Answer

I think it's because he wanted fellowship and relationships with us.

Best Answer

Then why does he want me to be a cannibal?

Best Answer

no one knows - really the universe is God

Best Answer

the question itself forgets that time and space are illusions of consciousness at our tiny level of reality

Best Answer

Then we all know

Best Answer

42 too you to and speak for yourself as I am the I am.
Do I contradict myself? I am Legion, I contain myriads

Best Answer

We needed something to spend billions of dollars on why we're here on earth

Best Answer

War Eagle

Best Answer

I'm SORRY Memo! I know, I KNOW! I'm going straight to hell now... soooooo Geaux Tigers!

Best Answer

I'z born in Alabama and I moved to Louisiana but I skipped the banjo and the true love bits so that's why.

Best Answer

Lol Roll Tide!!!

Best Answer

Look at it .. Why wouldn't he .. Magical creation x

Best Answer

When there was darkness and the void was king and ruled the elements
When there was silence and the hush was almost deafening
Out of the emptiness, Salvation! (Salvation!)
Rhythm and light and sound
It 'twas the Rock & Roll creation
It 'twas a terrible big bang
It 'twas the ultimate mutation
Ying was searching for his yang
And he looked and he saw that it was good
When I'm alone beneath the stars and feeling insignificant
I turn within to see the forces that created me
I look to the stars and the answer is clear
I look in the mirror and see what I fear
It 'tis the Rock & Roll creation
It 'tis the absolute rebirth
It 'tis the rolling of the ocean
And the rocking of the earth
And I looked and I saw that it was good

Best Answer

On what day did God create Maou Tsaou and couldn't he have rested on that day as well?

Best Answer

place to hang

Best Answer

Da big bang

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

THAT'S the kind of committed craftsman who cares about his work we need running the deal eh?
Counting the days to retirement and all... as innocents pass.

Best Answer

Because Lego hadn't been invented :o)

Best Answer

Sans Universe? ... I'll have to ask Plato about that one

Best Answer

Eternity is pretty boring

Best Answer

Universes don't last so long... heat death... total entropy

Best Answer

What evidence do you have to support this claim

Best Answer

I'm right here you Wallaby, Digger, Bruce you.:-)

Best Answer

He created it out of love, to enable creatures to share the eternal joy of His beatitude.

Best Answer

Because he is the one and only G.O double D

Best Answer

because He was bored. lol

Best Answer

Either laissez les bon temps rouler, Eschatological Pantheistic Multiple-Ego Solipsism, or plain carelessness...

I'm still in the throes of apotheosis but I''ll tell you once the chrysalis is complete.

Best Answer