I don\'t understand why he yelled at me for asking to be friends with benefits saying I was a slt blah blah and I should talk like that and that I am lowering myself. Then he felt bad so saw me the next day and he kissed me and talked about making plans with my mates and his. Then I message him saying I want to see him and I am starting to really like him, he then says he doesn\'t want to hurt me. >_< Now I told him not to talk to me and that we should say goodbye. Because I said I wasent looking for anything serious so he called me a slt so I thought I would take him seriously then started to like him now he dosent like me.
lilcuties2 lilcuties2 18-21, F 8 Answers Jan 24 in Dating & Relationships

My only assumption would be that he is attracted to you and that you tempt him to go either way (FWB or BF)... However, it seems as though he is hesitant because he believes you to have a reputation (i.e. called you a ****)?! <br />
Guys typically don't want a girl who has been "around" despite they themselves have been "around the block" several times. Double standard... yeah. (I hope I am wrong... and maybe start playing hard to get if you want him for real)

Best Answer

OH yeaaa. Well I think have a good point :)
Thankyou for your perspective.

Best Answer

OH he called me a slt for asking to be friends with benifits.

Best Answer

He is already fecking difficult, don't go there. Find someone with a normal working brain lol.

Best Answer

I think you are right

Best Answer

well, you'd be better off dumping his ***, and coming to me...honestly:P...

Best Answer

That's ok, believe me, there are 1000's of guys that would "jump" at a chance with you! Make that 1001,counting me! ;-))

Best Answer

he is just like the other bad boys i had met. he doesnt want u but the benefits he gets from u. But he doesnt want u to know that, thats why he yelled at u

Best Answer

OHHHH so I ruined the game! Gotcha

Best Answer

No u didnt b/c its not the game that u would benefited. he just lose u

Best Answer

Be honest and ask each other what you really want from the relationship. It sounds confusing and complicated! good luck

Best Answer