fourthtot fourthtot 22-25, F 8 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Loss of a Pet

long as u are paying for things i dont know why u would have any feelings about it at all

Best Answer

Because you are an idiot.

Best Answer

I tell ya what sweetheart, live in NJ when Hurricane Sandy comes along and knocks out your power for 5 days and you can't get to an open bank, and all the businesses only accept cash because there's no phones and no internet, no working ATMs and no getting around it... Paying with change will seem like not only the smartest and most convenient idea, but possibly your only option.

Best Answer

Probably because it just makes a mess and it makes it a lot harder on the cashier. Also it takes too long to count, so the other people in line might get aggravated.

I've paid with just change multiple times, and I was so embarrassed.

But, you're right, it is still money, so we shouldn't really feel bad about it. Too bad most of everyone else doesn't feel the same way.

Best Answer

doesn't matter its still money , so long as its not all in pennies

Best Answer

all those pieces they have to pick up and look at and the confused looks on their faces. You already purchased 2 pineapples from the fruit section and the cashier can't find the picture on the register screen

Best Answer

some people find change very confronting

Best Answer