ok

Best Answer

You might want to consider that he isn't your Ex for no reason at all, and the reason why he is your Ex is because he is playing around behind his *new* partner. Why would you want to meet your Ex when he is cheating on his *new* wife in order to meet with you; why on earth would you want to get involved again?<br />
Either I'm missing something or something is *seriously* wrong between both you *and* your Ex.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Yeah, I have weakness when it comes to him. He was my first love. So when I heard from him my heart skipped a beat. I know it's not right. But he is so hard to get over.

Best Answer

Get over him. I'm not sure if he cheated on you, but if he did ... the then met someone else who he married ... who he is cheating on (twice cheating) and you say he's hard to get over? He's cheating on his wife ... what chance do you *really* have? I think he could turn out to be a bad habit more than re-union celebration. I'd say think long and hard over it whilst you can still be objective and before *you* become the lady he traded his wife in for ~F~

Best Answer