WOULD HE KEEP YOU IF HE HAD NO MONEY?

Best Answer

Don't be needy. The man gotta work ;)

Best Answer

He does work and I don't care.Id just like to spend some time with him.

Best Answer

Perhaps he's thinking of the future, and wants to establish financial security, so that he can then spend more time with you. Part of a good relationship is about planning for a future, and having responsibilities. I think you should be impressed that he is will to work hard.

Best Answer

some work to live, and others live to work... which are you? And which is he?

Best Answer

Be thankful he has a job and a work ethic, so many lazy people out there.

Best Answer

Cause your boys about his paper....

Best Answer

Depending on his age and his feelings towards you, he may be trying to save-up enough of a "nest-egg" so as to "pop-the-question"!! Or just saving enough to spend it on you, either way, YOU WIN!! lol

Best Answer

We need more backstory here. Details are important.<br />
Are you saying that he works late, long hours, that he chooses to work more than he really needs to? If so, he is probably a workaholic, and isnt good at relaxing or relating to others, so he stays where he feels safe.<br />
Are you saying that he won't call in sick or blow off work to be with you, and you want him to do so because you want to be with him every single minute? Then he is mature and has his stuff together, and you are far too needy.

Best Answer

I once was interested in a guy who mostly only communicated with me if he was at work.<br />
lol<br />
I think that a lot of guys are just into what they do. And they are ambitious or driven by that. And for a lot of guys, work comes more easily and naturally than relationships do. Could be that he cares a lot about you, but that he's just that type of guy.

Best Answer

cause he wants to get rich or die tryin

Best Answer

he'd probably like to keep his job and eventually get a promotion

Best Answer