My ex keeps texting me, begging me to hang out with him because he misses me. But I broke up with him because he kept lying to me, and I'm pretty sure he cheated on me. So why would he want to hang out with me so bad, and why would he miss me?
ByeBlondeBombshell ByeBlondeBombshell 18-21, F 36 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

the grass wasn't as green as he thought

Best Answer

Pretty sure does not mean he cheated on you.

Best Answer

As the old saying goes, "He wants his cake and eat it too."

Best Answer

it happens. My Councillor told me that once our partners break up, they will come back to us, we should not be in a state to go to them, because we are vulnerable and chances are high that we might trust them again.

ignore him, don't see into things, you will only see what you want to see. like he misses you.

No, he doesn't .

you would get more hurt, your choice

Best Answer

Oh believe me, I have no feelings for him at all.

Best Answer

then why bother to post it here? if you have no feelings? shrug him off, give him the bird, ignore him
just don't hurt yourself

Best Answer

I'm just curious as to why he keeps doing this.

Best Answer

Probably because he loves you, or you are a good ****.

It is totally possible, and probable that he loves you and the sex is just fun.

My wife and I, especially me feel this way. I love my wife, my ex gf and my current gf. I can love several people but I am committed to my wife and believe me if I didn't leave her for my last gf I never will because I really loved her but alas, my wife wouldn't share.

Best Answer

he only wants your body...he left you for another and that is unforgivable ...let him go and hold your head high and smile for that man who will spoil you and treat u like the PRINCESS THAT U ARE ....CAN U ADD ME PLS THX DOC T

Best Answer

That's an easy one, first of all you look pretty hot, secondly it doesn't mean he doesn't love you or miss you because he cheated!! A high percentage of guys grow up believing cheating is ok, almost something to be proud of, among other men of course! I consider myself a thoughtful caring guy with good morals. I am a married man, and I have to tell you when I enter act with women im attracted to all i can think about is ******* them. My point is that its in are DNA, to want to have sex with different women. If you really like him you might consider giving him 1 more chance,but that's it just 1, by the way I've been married 18 years, I cheated in my 3rd year of marriage, and my wife found out. She was hurt very badly by my lustful actions, I felt like the biggest scum on the face of the earth. That was the last time I cheated, but I'm not gona lie I still flirt with hot women, and lord yes I want to **** em, but I dont, because I know how much it would hurt her!

Best Answer

I'm not into sharing.

Best Answer

Very well put. I will say I am married, love my wife but I'm tired of apologizing for biology. Besides all the women I've been with were married or had bfs to. My wife cheated on me to. I get it, she wanted something else too. Would we be upset if he shook hands with someone else?. You would if you were Taliban. It is all cultural

Best Answer

well he does not deserve you, so I hope you have been strong, without honesty there is nothing

Best Answer

My wife cheated on me, regretted it, and i forgave her. Maybe he regrets it too.

Best Answer

You are pretty girl.. He had done bad with you... Never go with him... He is a liar... He is looking for fun... that's the reason he is approaching you... You need to true relationship...

Best Answer

1. Not be rude. Horny

2. He does not want you with anyone else

Best Answer

Because generally speaking guys are dogs. Which is what causes the ones that do cheat, to cheat. And so when they're busted and the g/f or wife ends the relationship, they realize what they and that they made a mistake. Which it's usually too late by then, and rightfully so.

Best Answer

he misses the companionship he had with u, my ex gf did the same except her reasoning was to have sex. I caught her cheating on me a few times. she realized wat she lost and wants it back. is most likely the same in your case

Best Answer

lack of or wanting to ensure a supply of sex with an attractive woman. sex with ugly women is not a good thing

Best Answer

I told him ahead of time that I wouldn't have sex with him if we hang out, and he said he still wanted to hang out.

Best Answer

then you must really be hot and he just wants to be seen with some amazing arm candy

Best Answer

He may realize he screwed up and now he regrets it.

His new flame might not be that great and he thinks you were better after all.

Or he may have gotten dumped by her by now and is afraid to be alone.

There's no way to know the answer.

Best Answer

Bc he is a douche

Best Answer

Don't know what you got till it's gone. ;-)

Best Answer

he likes you or something in you...

Best Answer

You are a good cook ?

Best Answer

He wants to get laid

Best Answer