Let her throw them away and buy her new ones.

Best Answer

Agree, reckon she just wants a new wardrobe.

Best Answer

My wife has already bought two new one-pieces they are both quite conservatively style things and even have those cup things in them

Best Answer

It is YES to that and she says bikinis and skimpy swimsuits are no longer part of it, my wife has already bought two new one-pieces they are both quite conservatively style things and even have those cup things in them

Best Answer

I THINK YOU SHOULD PERHAPS STOP TAKING THAT MEDICATION

Best Answer

You may want to rescue them from the bin and keep them someplace safe in case she herself ever decides she wants to wear them again. That said. Your desire to have her wear them seems pretty selfish to me. YOU like to see her in them, she does Not wish to, or might feel uncomfortable wearing them. <br />
Dude.. with all due respect it IS her body, she should wear what she feels comfortable wearing. THAT said. Maybe you should In a Non-pressure way...( may find this hard to do since she knows you have a selfish agenda) ask her.." what is it about wearing the bikinis that makes you uncomfortable? I think that you look beautiful, no matter what you wear but, am simply curious... what you want to wear is entirely up to you."<br />
There are 2 basic reasons I can think of off the top of my head. Maybe she feels bad about her figure? and is having self esteem issues? This should be explored simply out of a desire to help her have a good self image of herself...On the other hand.. her self image should Not derive value from her appearance In a Monokini.<br />
another may be religious ba<x>sed.... maybe she feels she is displaying too much flesh?<br />
a third may simply be out of a desire to feel she is Not a rape target... which means she may have been subject to harassment out of your sight?<br />
Your Primary goal seems Kind of one sided... you want her in those bikinis cause they add to your internam mental **** reel... you really need to ask yourself..." How can i be a help to HER?"

Best Answer

Basically my wife has decided that she no longer wishes to wear the bikinis and the monokini and has not only thrown these away, but has replaced them with two swimsuits that are more conservatively styled that cover up a lot more and that she feels as the wearer will not reduce her to being as much of and object to be gawked at.
As far as rescuing the bikinis and monokini, my wife has insured that it was not possible to do this as by the time I got home they had already gone out into the main dustbin outside, I think she made them wet first, because they were very wet and dirty as they were mixed up amongst the other rubbish including that from the kitchen bin.
So although our rubbish is only going to be collected Friday, I have to accept that she really wanted the bikinis gone as by her actions of making sure they are wet and dirty as well as in the bin she has also removed my option of retrieving them.
So all said I will have to accept that for the time being she has decided that bikinis are out and as you said it is her choice what to wear, so I will just let her be on the subject.

Best Answer