I was told of a story that supposedly was reported in the news. I was given: the first name of the person, the state, city it happened in, and the decade he died in (1980-1989) as well as the age of the person. I could not find anything in news archives and so I then attempted to search the Ancestry website to search for census records that match the details. According to the records, a Melvin residing in BH, MI, or Detroit, being born between 1960-1968, never existed. What I find odd is if this person was fictional why so many people would claim they saw his death on the news.
alphaberger alphaberger 41-45, M 5 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Hobbies

Man made up god and have been passing him off as a real being for thousands of years. Passing off fictional characters as real ones is hardly something unusual.

Best Answer

Ok then a women made him up.

Best Answer

Although why a women would make up such a misogynistic arsehole of a god is a bit confusing. I think I was right first time. Man made him up.

Best Answer

The real question is why do you have multiple profiles asking this inane question which you already have an answer to.

Best Answer

that's how we got our current president...

Best Answer

What does it matter so much?

Best Answer

Was it directed at you personally? If not just let it go!

Best Answer