For a long time, I wanted to know the answer to this, and this is what I have found out. Lots of people are moody, whether they realise it or not, but they are. That means, a person is easily down, quiet, and they can spend a few hours, or even days like this, and ignore most people. Most people in general aren't always friendly. So, most likely, its nothing personal.

Best Answer

-They are cruel and careless<br />
-They found out something about you which they don't like<br />
Instead of telling you face-to-face it's easy for the heartless to just block you out.

Best Answer

People are fickle.....for many reasons. And unless they actually offer an explanation to you, how can anyone figure them out? It seems to me that you can only truly understand that type of person if you are one yourself.

Best Answer

maybe they know something you dont and feel guilty about it, just a mabe!!!!!!!y

Best Answer

Oh. I see you've met my soon-to-be ex inlaws.

Best Answer

they got whatever kind of mood or emotional ride out of the interaction and used it for that. callous maybe, but people who use others come across many ways and it isn't always for stuff, sometimes it is solely for the way someone makes them feel. that is another reason why concentrating on your education for the way it makes you feel is more important than friends.

Best Answer