to keep it from getting away (the food) but more then likely the simple answer if its done to a woman its to rape them done to a male to rob them.

Best Answer

well, I have been staying with a friend/x relative/old boss at one time for a little over 6 months. I have known her for 20 years or so. Last December I was renting a home that was foreclosed on the person I was renting from, and I had no info about what was going on, emergency no place to be, I just paid my rent, and a sheriff knocks gives me a 3 day pay and notice if foreclosure. I tried to find Landlady, even filed a 13, so I could get more time given the deception and circumstances. I eventually got kicked out with 10 mins to grab your stuff so house was locked up. I did her back on, due to the bankruptcy I filed, and it was dismissed I didn't need not want to do banko, first place,I needed time being I have 3 young children Christmas, husbands job arrival, yikes...... I eventually was offered to come stay with her and her kids and there father who apparently was being kicked to curb. I was grateful that I was invited, staying at motel 6 was nerve racking dangerous and also $$$$$. I realize long, but this is important part before I ask about the current state of being. after you read this, if you can tell me about staying with passive aggressive people

Best Answer

ONE REASON IS BECOUSE THEY WANT AND CANT GET YOUR ATENTION SO THEY DO THE WRONG THING TO GET YOU ME I JUST THINK IT STINKS

Best Answer

Because some people think they have the right to take away or override someones freee will.<br />
That there needs and desires matter more then anything else......<br />
So drugging someone for there own gratification is perfectly ok.<br />
Its a shame that our way of life is producing more and more very shallow people.

Best Answer

I have no idea, but a sneaking suspicion tells me its not for anything good.

Best Answer

Probably because I pissed them off, lol

Best Answer

No person with self respect will do that

Best Answer

because they want to take advantage of you in some way

Best Answer

because they want to rape you easily without you being able to fight back

Best Answer