sounds like projection to me... it happens. i'm with the others in ignoring this person's words. they might not realize how much it hurt you.

Best Answer

Thanks! I didn't really mind ... I was going along with it because I knew they were getting at something.

Best Answer

I agree- your 'mental issue' is your constant denial and rejection of your burning desire for a younger man which is not healthy behaviours for you need to live your lustful thoughts<br />
LOL- I WISH!

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

You want to have sex with me? Let's go! ;)

Best Answer

yes sweetie, but more than mere sex- truly worship your body

Best Answer

LOL ... Nothing special about my body!

Best Answer

It be sincere perfect because its your body

Best Answer

Thank you! :)

Best Answer

no, thank you..............................:P

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

So when's the big day? ;)

Best Answer

whenever you so desire just be in the same place as me and know youll be pleased in the sincerest manner

Best Answer

I bet you can please a woman. :) Were far far away aren't we?

Best Answer

I do not know my sweet Mam- I am on the East coast

Best Answer

I believe were in two different countries.

Best Answer

oh-hehe-where are you?

Best Answer

Canada...You?

Best Answer

The states my friend for a few months, then back to the UK

Best Answer

We are at a distance. :)

Best Answer

your definitely worth a road trip :p

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

yummy stuff- even just the thoughts :p

Best Answer

This is my general answer according to your question<br />
This is our life .It is non of your business even when the bomb dropped in Japan.The whole japanies came down and down .Even they got mental problem as well as body lost.But they grown up again.<br />
You should realize the behaviour of human instead let them treat as patient....................If we are following someone then you will also find the thing as your intention......

Best Answer

Yes, agreed.

Best Answer

At times like that, I find it helpful to put my fingers in my ears and say "nay nay nay etc" until they go away. Or- FKKK off douche bag works in particularly stubborn cases

Best Answer

LOL ... yeah, I can't believe it myself how some can be douche bags.

Best Answer

Mysery seeks company-

Best Answer

Mental illness is known to run in families.. Meaning that it is inherited, just like Diabetes or other health conditions.. It is something that needs to be treated and is a serious condition.. Don't let anyone make you feel like less of a person, simply because Mental illness runs in your family.. Should you be having symtoms of Depression, Aniexty or any other mental conditions, perhaps you should see a Psychiatrist to get a proper assessment and diagnosis.. don't feel bad, its very common to have and nowadays people are not afraid to get treatment..

Best Answer

I agree at 100%.

Best Answer

I should know.. I have Bipolar Disorder which I inherited from my father and his father and his father.. LOL and so on..

Best Answer

Because they are a meaniehead.

Best Answer

Yes. lol.

Best Answer

I can think of two reasons. Either because this person wants to tell you something about him/herself, but is afraid to be judged for who he/she is. Or is trying to tell you that he/she thinks you show some signs of this illness, but in this case to afraid to say so straight forward as well. Eitherway is afraid of your opinion, so holds you to a high value, I think. But it's just my interpretation.

Best Answer

It can be as you say it is. I also think there's more to it and I know why.

Best Answer

You made me curious. If I restrain myself from minding your business, will you tell me? :P

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

family's at war ,,,,

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

Maybe family not minding their own katsies = business.

Best Answer

Doctors ask do mental illnesses run in the family regularly as sometimes people can inherit it in some kind of way. Unless this person was trained in a health care profession they have NO RIGHT to say this. Don't let their careless words effect you dear...

Best Answer

I agree and thank you!

Best Answer

Just jealous.

Best Answer

Maybe so.

Best Answer

Sounds like a bomb thrower, somebody who likes to say provocative things just to get a rise out of people. They bore easy, so have to stir things up to stay interested.

Best Answer

I believe so

Best Answer

Well ignorant people have ignorant kids and mean people make little mean people.

Best Answer

kinda ;)

Best Answer

A person can be conditioned to certain things if brought up in a family like that. The Ex was abused terribly by her STILL husband after 10 years seperation. He would throw burn briquettes at her with tongs. Her 3 children are Bipolar, Manic and mentally handicapped ( all of which are moved out )

Best Answer

Sad

Best Answer

It was a rollercoaster ride. One week into dating she asked if I wanted to meet her dad.. I said sure not a problem at all. So we rushed off to watch him die from Cancer the next weekend:S. Then her mom died of the same cancer 9 months later. Then SHE got Cancer one year later and did not want to go to the hospital even though tripled over in pain and excessive bleeding. I Dragged her there. Lots more that she never wanted to face too. I went on anti deps 2 different times and had never been on them before in all my othere stress filled parts of life

Best Answer

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. Hugs.

Best Answer

Just say whateverrrr. It must be a woman I bet or some yappy man. Some women are bitchy like that. If you **** em off somehow they calmly nicely keep the relationship with you and throw in something bitchy like "You are a retard. Anyway how was your day?"

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

They might think you're showing similar symptoms.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer