Hamyamyak Hamyamyak 18-21, F 8 Answers Jun 30 in Community

Sounds a lot like my mother.

Best Answer

I had a boss that did that ALL the time

Best Answer

Because that someone probably has a hard time being honest with their self, let alone you.

Best Answer

your that someone is really mad or mental sick...:O

Best Answer

cuz they're so stupid.

Best Answer

My dad did that once. I asked him if he wanted help mowing the grass and he said no thanks, and he went outside to mow the grass himself. But like two minutes later he came inside all angry and asked me why the hell I didn't go outside to help him, and I said "cos you told me not to!" and he got even more angry and said "Well NOW I don't need the help, so **** you!" So I just sat around playing with my dog for a minute and he came in AGAIN really angry and asked why I wasn't helping him.

Best Answer

Sounds like my mom...

Best Answer

I told him to go fly a kite and I left to go get some pizza. If he wanted help, I'd have gladly helped him if he'd just said so when I asked "do you want me to mow the grass for you."

Best Answer

All I can say is that if you agreed for whatever reason to do it, it was your choice to comply and no blame to anyone else.

Best Answer

Yes, I know it was my choice. But don't encourage someone to do something and they do and all of the sudden it's a problem.

Best Answer

Learn the lesson... you will never be able to change another person. If they do change as a result of your request, it is on them to blame themselves if it does not work out. Too high expectations of other people will kick yer arse until you really understand this.

Best Answer