tokeytokey tokeytokey 36-40 12 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Emotional Health

It's got nothing to do with who you attract, but who you reject

Best Answer

Negative (weak) people are attracted to positive (strong) people. It always turns out to be a bad deal for the positive person.

Best Answer

opposites attract

Best Answer

I read an article by a celebrated anthropologist who argued that standards of happiness, negativity, and appropriate ways to behave among one another (and other psychosocial ways of being) were more variable than we, familiar with relatively few cultures, usually appreciate. Her research documented many tribes isolated from Westernism in which antagonism and mistrust, two frequently denounced characteristics in the West for example, were lauded and aspired to. Despite the majority of a given culture lambasting some social characteristics, like negativity, those characteristics are still likely to persist in the culture as a reflection of natural social variability, perhaps repressed because of social pressures. When the characteristics surface--either as dominant personality traits in some or as less frequent behavior in others, that the traits are generally disapproved of may make them more noticeable, biasing our assessment of how much we're saddled with others afflicted by the offending behavioral traits. Though I do agree some of us may act in ways that support troublesome conduct in others, and though our cultures' different social ranks may confer rank-related protection from some of life's (social) adversities, I think it's more likely a distortion of perception that we perceive we're attracting negative (or insert another desc<x>riptor of frowned upon social behavior) people. Hope I haven't offended--and good luck.

Best Answer

Just because someone "appears" happy and positive doesn't mean they really are. A lot of people are really good at projecting the right things, but deep down inside they really feel another way. This will definitely be apparent in the company they keep. It is truly a reflection on how really feel inside about themselves. <br />
If you dig deep enough, you'll find their happiness is only surface deep. Truly happy people attract happy people.

Best Answer

I dunno.<br />
I'm negative, and really perky, happy people usually manage to get on my nerves.

Best Answer

I like this question. The answer is that this person is not entirely happy and positive. If that person is attracting negative people in their life then they have psychological problems that need to be treated.

Best Answer

Negative people, such as me, tend to drift towards happy and vibrant people. Together they are complete opposites and equally balanceeach otherout making everything neutral. Also its fun to try and depress happy people because itnever works and it is very time consuming.

Best Answer

More like energy consuming for the positive person!

Best Answer

I dont know

Best Answer

I want to know 2 so tell me when u find out.

Best Answer