A family member
Mysteriouslovely Mysteriouslovely 26-30, F 13 Answers Jan 9 in Parenting & Family

Having crosses and religious items in your house doesn't make you a good person.

Best Answer

Your right about that

Best Answer

People also contradicts themselves all the time. Maybe they are overcompensating?

Best Answer

Overcompensating what exactly?

Best Answer

Trying to seem like a good person when they have done much wrong

Best Answer

o.0

Best Answer

This post is not one where its a joke. If your trying to get a certain reaction best look somewhere else is all I'm saying

Best Answer

They don't want to rot in hell. Though, if there is one, they will

Best Answer

A lot of times molesters are religious. Just look at the problems in the Catholic church these days.

Best Answer

Exactly one of the reasons I left the catholic religion also a personal experience said above

Best Answer

I think it's a way to compensate or deceive themselves or others into not realizing it's happening. I was molested by my father who to this day is a minister and runs a bible "school". The question I know I have is - is it possible for them to blind themselves with their religiousity into thinking they didn't really do it?

Best Answer

Yea that's why I hate when they act like they did nothing

Best Answer

Hypocrasy. Double standards. Cant see their behaviour as wrong, only other peoples I imagine.

Best Answer

Cuz they KNOW they're goin to Hell

Best Answer

depends people sometime make mistakes if thats not the reason then they are just living a double life to throw people off as to who they are and what they do

Best Answer