skippandyouube1 skippandyouube1 18-21, F 14 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Obviously cuz it's a false friendship and they just wanted to get laid

Best Answer

Go to the doctor ASAP and dump that useless so called friend

Best Answer

Went to the docs. Now taking anti viral medication to hopefully stop the transmission

Best Answer

Good. Hope everything works out for you

Best Answer

Thank you very much!

Best Answer

you could probably have him thrown in jail.

Best Answer

Did she/he know he/she was HIV+ ?<br />
If so this person has a lazy moral conscience. Difficult to rebuild trust. You would have to have a very serious talk with this person and perhaps even inform the authorities.

Best Answer

Oh Lord...get tested right away! Its possible to have been exposed but not actually have gotten infected, depends your current health and if you've ever had any other STDs before.

Best Answer

If he knew then hes a sick bastard<br />
Scarey thing is theres apparantly 80 people in my city that have HIV and dont know :O

Best Answer

Holy ****.

Best Answer

That obviously wasn't a true friend.

Best Answer

Selfishness. Basic human nature.

Best Answer

Because betrayal is in human nature.

Best Answer

They do it because you're easy.

Best Answer

Because I'm easy? Built our friendship for over a year, didn't sleep w/him until a month ago, I'd hardly call that easy, I was never informed of his HIV until after we'd slept together!

Best Answer

He had you hook, line and sinker.
Before you decided to sleep with him, you didn't consider asking him about his sexual health at all?

Best Answer

I'm not that trashy, of coarse I asked, he didn't inform me of anything

Best Answer