I am curious. If you have ever been positive to a person face to face but then contradictory behind their back, why? And did you regret later. because trust was broken.
anon16743 anon16743 31-35 9 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I am two faced in the sense I am normally very polite, kind, and caring but sometimes I become sick with people and go for a while being an utter *******.

Best Answer

Me to!

Best Answer

An accident involving acid where half my face was burned and scared.

Best Answer

Oh screw you! I wanted to make that joke! :-p Or wasn't it a reference to Batman's Two-Face? Sadly, it could have been a serious remark about being an Indian/Pakistani/somewhere else in that region woman as well.

Best Answer

I have on occasions and its not going to make sense but sometimes I am because I am too polite, I don't like to be honest sometimes because well I can be harsh. I avoid because I don't want to hurt feelings so I run instead lol, not the brightest thing to do but I dont know what else to do when I have nothing else nice to say to people who hurt me or try to belittle me. I can get mean, very mean but I don't ever want to take it that far unless I really really really hate you or something. :(. Most people misunderstand that and call it two face, so it ends up hurting somebody else than what it was intended for. That is what I need to work on and consider the possiblity that you can't please everybody especially when not everyone has the best intentions in mind.

Best Answer

I paint a smile on when I have to. Does that make me two face? Probably. I choose to not not trash talk. If I do, I am always prepared to back my words up.

Best Answer

Sort of. There have been a couple of people I work with where I'm nice to them because i have to be - I don't wanna start childish fights and arguments in the workplace - but then I may gossip about them later.<br />
And to be honest, I think anyone who hasn't done this is in denial or a liar. I have yet to meet one person who doesn't gossip once in a while.

Best Answer

Well, i think he had some sort of acid spilled on his face, then became evil

Best Answer