I am curious. If you have ever been positive to a person face to face but then contradictory behind their back, why? And did you regret later. because trust was broken.
anon16743 anon16743 31-35 9 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I am two faced in the sense I am normally very polite, kind, and caring but sometimes I become sick with people and go for a while being an utter *******.

Best Answer

Me to!

Best Answer

An accident involving acid where half my face was burned and scared.

Best Answer

Oh screw you! I wanted to make that joke! :-p Or wasn't it a reference to Batman's Two-Face? Sadly, it could have been a serious remark about being an Indian/Pakistani/somewhere else in that region woman as well.

Best Answer

I have on occasions and its not going to make sense but sometimes I am because I am too polite, I don't like to be honest sometimes because well I can be harsh. I avoid because I don't want to hurt feelings so I run instead lol, not the brightest thing to do but I dont know what else to do when I have nothing else nice to say to people who hurt me or try to belittle me. I can get mean, very mean but I don't ever want to take it that far unless I really really really hate you or something. :(. Most people misunderstand that and call it two face, so it ends up hurting somebody else than what it was intended for. That is what I need to work on and consider the possiblity that you can't please everybody especially when not everyone has the best intentions in mind.

Best Answer

Everyone is two faced

Best Answer

I paint a smile on when I have to. Does that make me two face? Probably. I choose to not not trash talk. If I do, I am always prepared to back my words up.

Best Answer

Sort of. There have been a couple of people I work with where I'm nice to them because i have to be - I don't wanna start childish fights and arguments in the workplace - but then I may gossip about them later.<br />
And to be honest, I think anyone who hasn't done this is in denial or a liar. I have yet to meet one person who doesn't gossip once in a while.

Best Answer

Well, i think he had some sort of acid spilled on his face, then became evil

Best Answer