holloway64 holloway64 46-50, M 14 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Hobbies

I choose it because I am naturally a very insecure and anxious person. I second guess any decisions I make, I worry about not doing something the right way, and I feel very panicked if I am unsure what to do in any given situation.<br />
It helps me a great deal to have a partner who is more dominant and can take control and help me make decisions. I feel more safe, more secure, less anxious, if I have someone I trust to turn to and look for direction. <br />
The thing about submitting to someone else is that you really have to trust them. You must get to know them VERY well, observe how they deal with stress, anger, depression, etc. If there is even a TINY sign that they can lose control of themselves in any way, it is a bad idea to submit to them. <br />
A proper Dom will not ever scare you or make you feel abused. It is a very delicate power exchange that should be left to those who completely know one another through and through. Amateurs who hand their submission to anyone who's interested are often the ones who end up in abusive and harmful situations.

Best Answer

Get on your knees babe!

Best Answer

I may be a sub, but I'm not YOUR sub. :P

Best Answer

people forget that part

Best Answer

I would never. There's a pattern in those relationships. Submissive generally grow up, lacking that strong, healthy relationship with your mother or father. I believe those relationships are just a way to hide your true feelings in gender roles.

Best Answer

The Bible says we are to submit to eachother equally.

Best Answer

I would not.

Best Answer

It has to do with the shift of power is a turn on for those people. Like the millionare of huge corporation who hires the dominatrix to belittle and humiliate him.

Best Answer

It depends on the dynamic, I'm generally Versatile, for the right person very submissive.

Best Answer

I can always count on feeling safe and desired when I want to be submissive ... And it makes me hot seeing how much I can excite my lover

Best Answer