No such thing as a psychic...

Best Answer

Get feedbacks from others and take a chance and see for ourselves.

Best Answer

I just drink a lot of tequila if I need answers. Works like a charm.

Best Answer

Been to two-tupperware party type things--one was bad and the other was spooky accurate. She knew names and occupations of people that used to be in my life. The ones that say stuff like "somebody has a J name" beware of-we all know somebody with an M or J name. When they tell you things that only you know, I'd say they have a gift. Some people live their lives by this stuff, but for entertainment value, why not?

Best Answer

there is no such thing.....<br />
there is no way to know...........no one is good enuff for u but you...<br />
when you badly want guidance........it will come from within...........<br />
you will know

Best Answer

I have in the past, went to the Psychic Institute and she was very good. Others have been at new age shops etc. I take it all with a pinch of salt, but quite interested in stuff like that so up for it at times.

Best Answer

I would think you really could only judge by talking to an individual to see if they are genuinely trying to help you or just scamming people. I have never gone to one, though I have considered it.

Best Answer

Well, I wouldn't. <br />
Better still would be to consult yourself. What do YOU think? Most people know what they really should do, what they really want to do, without asking someone else.

Best Answer

If you pay them a lot of money then you know they are good at getting your money.

Best Answer