To be rid of the problem

Best Answer

Hopefully the resolution won't create another problem

Best Answer

Because the problems need resolution for the some who obsess over it. Or there's a real issue that stands and needs to be handled accordingly. I / We are faced with this daily, defining our very existences via how we react to such. Some resort to violence, some just ignore and some think or buy their way through. Whatever works for you is what you should do. Living with the outcomes is the true life factor of how your doing. If you find you're remorseful or regretful perhaps you should re-think your thinking and establish better coping mechanisms. Educated folks tend to be more cerebral and find logical answers to an illogical problem.

Best Answer

If it's a problem then it effects me in some way, I don't like problems. Problems are like a snowball rolling downhill. It can easily turn into an avalanche.

Best Answer

Because the problem is causing problems.

Best Answer

cuz buryin my head in the sand has it's limitations

Best Answer

To get the answer on how to correct whatever problem it may be...

Best Answer

The problem is causing some level of suffering, misery or distress. ie- dirty water- make clean wells; deforestation-create quicker growing cycles, etc

Best Answer