siamul siamul 22-25, M 17 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Hobbies

Socioeconomic resource localization. My own water source. My own food source. My own fuel source. My livelihood in my hands. Freedom from wage slavery. Exploration of ecology and sustainability through permacultural design. Communion with neighbors. A retreat for family. Cleaner air, cleaner water, fertile soil. Land for more dogs. Creativity. A more raw and unbridled humanity. Less threat of overpopulation. Less pressure to keep up with technoprogression and designed obsolescence. Healthy repertoire with local law enforcement. My land, my rights, my rules. A simpler place to raise children and instill a healthy work ethic. A place to learn to reap what you sow. A more real American sovereignty.

Best Answer

All good things!

Best Answer

The best of the best things, in my mindscape!

Best Answer

If people turn into zombies you're chance at survival increases substantially. :D

Best Answer

I would do it if I decided farm livin' was the life for me.

I just hope my girlfriend wouldn't say, "I just adore a penthouse view. Darling I love you, but give me Park Avenue."

Best Answer

Already there

Best Answer

I wouldn't, I'm used to the conveniences of the city. But I used to love going to visit with a friend who lived up north where it's rural. Nice clean air, peaceful and quiet---none of the city noises I recognise. I would always oversleep when I'd stay there. I'm going to miss it; she sold the house this fall and moved back near me.

Best Answer

I live in the country because to feel safe I need to live in a place where I don't HAVE to lock my doors.

Best Answer

I would never move to the Country, travel is to expensive, petrol to expensive and the smell of farm **** and mud on the roads.

Best Answer

I live in the country for the peace and quiet, the privacy, the space for my dogs to run and so I can spend my summers mowing the frigging grass. Oh, and so I can have a nice pool and watch deer walking around on my land.

Best Answer

Peacefulness and privacy come to mind.

Best Answer

Already do, though it is in a small village, so its kind of best of both worlds, open spaces, peace & quiet but still a shop down the road for emergency rations

Best Answer

So I can make my own crops and stuff and then aliens will make crop circles then I will interact and I will become one of them.

Best Answer

Haha wow, you've got it all figured out!

Best Answer

This earth is becoming less and less habitable. I need to make contact with my alien brothers and sisters.

Best Answer

To have my own garden :)

Best Answer

serenity

Best Answer

i did

Best Answer