groundshaker groundshaker 26-30, M 7 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

I'm sure you can figure that one out yourself.

Best Answer

Honestly I dont know. It makes no sense. If you dont want people to see you then dont post it at all. If you dont want people to know your business then dont put it on here.

Best Answer

Think harder. When you start smelling smoke you might just be there.

Best Answer

Sorry I must have gotten on the slow bus today. I still dont get it.

Best Answer

Will i tell you why?
Basically there picture is blurred for all those who are not friends with them, if you are friends with them then you are able to see it without the blurriness, well i think this is the case anyway, if not then it's because they want a picture up but don't want anyone recognizing them!

Best Answer

Ok that makes sense.

Best Answer

Give the man a cigar.

Best Answer

Don't be so harsh you grumpy sod.

Best Answer

i dont know you handsome motherfucka!

Best Answer

Lol Thanks

Best Answer

it makes it harder to discern if your using EP drunk or sober

Best Answer

Lol I know right. People be on here like damn I must be messed up. I cant even see the pictures.

Best Answer

http://www.experienceproject.com/abbreviated_terms.php , Please read the EP Link Under the heading of Article 2 / Maintain Privacy .

EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

I had mine blurred initially so that people wouldn't recognize me from real life, but so that people here could still tell it was a real picture. Now I use an unblurred one because the other one made me look even younger.

Best Answer

Thanks for clearing that up. I didnt understand it at first.

Best Answer