Leporid Leporid 56-60, M 13 Answers Jan 28, 2011

The answer is complicated due to many other factors ... obligation, duty, finances, committment, family relationships. Lots of people stay married or in long term relationships when they'd really rather be somewhere else. Not saying it's the right choice, just the one I know many make for themselves.

Best Answer

One of the biggest reasons is Loyalty. Other than this there are *many* reasons; habit, security, loneliness, low self-esteem, brain-washing, luxury, comfort ... the list goes on and on :-)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Easy when you are a male you stay to keep your kids, house, lifestyle.

Best Answer

Responsibility.

Best Answer

I wouldn't. However, there are a lot of different kinds of love. If the passion goes, I'd probably stayed because of the years together, the friendship, the shared memories. &lt;3 I would still be loving them even if it wasn't the love we had at first.

Best Answer

To fight for the feeling I used to feel for them

Best Answer

That is the question for my wife

Best Answer

fear. fear of being alone and growing old alone. fear of starting a new life again and not being able to make it on his/her own.

Best Answer

Because it 's much better than dieing with someone you don't love

Best Answer

knightwhispers hit on some good ones..

Best Answer

If he's rich, I'll stay.

Best Answer