They need to pay sometimes too.
micia73 micia73 36-40, F 11 Answers May 15, 2012

I am bad for this.<br />
A few years ago when I actually had friends (now they all have moved away), I had the best paying job of all of my friends, and would treat them all to dinner and drinks just about every night. I knew they couldn't afford to go out unless I paid, so it was my pleasure to do that for them in exchange for their company. But then when I got a different job that didn't pay as much, they didn't really return the favor, but that's just how the cookie crumbled, I guess. I still loved them and liked spending time with them.

Best Answer

We all learn though.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Sure I would and you are absolutely correct. I have paid for everything before with friends and vise versa. It's no good if it's always a one way street. Same goes for relationships.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

If they are friends that wouldn't be necessary.

Best Answer

sounds like she's using money to keep them around. no self confidence. :( I did it as a teenager.

Best Answer

Some people still do. I dropped my friends 11 years ago.

Best Answer

Going bar hopping is a lot more fun when you are not by yourself.

Best Answer

Don't go broke over it though.

Best Answer

If they think you have more money than them, or they are just using you. Put a stop to it, "forget" your purse one time, or say you only have x amount, or just tell them you feel they are using you.

Best Answer

Nice answer. That's why I don't hang out anymore.

Best Answer

Find people who lift you up, not those who drag you down.

Best Answer